ok. we stayed here the first of june with our one year old daughter. we booked it ahead of time and got there early. they wouldnt let us check in till 1pm.. then i had to sign a waiver stating that we wouldnt tear up the place(it was senior week and they thought we were high schoolers). even though all that was a hassle, the hotel room itself wasnt bad.. it was def. older looking but for an overnite trip id book there again. i wouldnt want to stay there a week though.. there were a few bad points, 1.there wasnt an alarm clock..thankfully we had our cell phone on us.. 2.you could hear the outside noise. the walls werent very insulated.and 3 i didnt like being treated like a bad seed when i was trying to have a day away with my husband and daughter..besides that we didnt have a bad time.. i didnt get in the pool so im not sure if it was clean or not...would i book there again???well if i was only going over night w/o my kids..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a family owned and operated business, we understand how important it is to keep our customers completely satisfied. From our flexibledaily, weekly and monthly rates to our spacious, quiet lodgings, we are the perfect location for a great vacation! UNDER New Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Islander Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Ocean City
- Islander Motel Ocean City
- Islander Hotel Ocean City