“Consistently delicious flounder!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Have eaten here 4 times this summer..... so far. I always get the fried flounder sandwich which never disappoints. Some in our group have gotten the crab cakes which they believed were on the dry side. I tried a bite, and they are fine if you dip them in the tartar sauce. The grapefruit crushes are delicious! The service is always quite good! This place fills up quickly, so you may have to park in the lot down the street or even wait a bit, but it is worth it! You can also get there by boat, and they do have a few slips for patrons.

1  Thank InternationalSuz

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We had a business dinner with about 12 people in our party. We all got appetizers and a full meal. Everything was good, the oysters & crab cakes were excellent.
Great Service & very friendly people. I would highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank Dusty R
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This place had a nice casual atmosphere in the late afternoon. I suspect it gets a bit rowdy in the evening. I had crab imperial and my husband had crab legs. The crab imperial was good with nice big hunks of crab meat. The crab legs were smaller than the ones we had elsewhere. My husband said that they were ok. Frankly, we came here to try the original orange slush. These were very good as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Last FOUR times I've tried to go there I haven't been able to find parking and left. They have about 10-15 spots and if you're in a truck or an SUV you can forget about it. All other parking around them is designated for something else or is a tow zone.

2  Thank Kelly T
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Always on the list to visit when in OC, MD. Dine on the deck looking out on the commercial fishing boats. Fun atmosphere, good service. I usually go for flounder and girlfriend has had crab cakes and enjoys them. This place can be a bit loud, especially if they have music so come prepared to be in a happy environment.