“Nice view”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View details, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Waterfront seafood restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Assateague State and National Parks, West Ocean City Harbor, and the Ocean City Inlet. Specializing in fresh, local seafood such as day boat scallops, tuna, mahi mahi, rockfish, swordfish, lobster and local oysters and clams. Award winning raw bar is located on the first floor and the rawbartenders will prepare shrimp, clams, oysters, and crab legs as well as our world famous oyster stew. The second floor is open for dinner service during summer months. Our second floor is the perfect venue for wedding receptions, corporate banquets or large private parties. Located directly on the south end of the famous Ocean City boardwalk just south of Trimper's Amusements.
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Cute restaurant right next to the water. Would be a nice spot to watch the sunset and have dinner. We got seated right away, service was great, covid precautions were taken. A little bit on the expensive side but overall a nice place for a nicer dinner one night!

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

After a week of hit or miss dining in OC, we were very happy with Harrison’s. We were seated quickly and even though we were in the center of the second floor we had great views of the ocean. All tables were spaced more than six feet and all other COVID precautions were taken. We saw a thorough cleaning of a table after a nearby party left.
I got the Neptune special; the steak was thinner than I expected but cooked perfect medium as ordered, the crab was great. It was more expensive than I normally would pay but all other prices were reasonable. My wife and kids all were happy with their meals. All the sides were good and plentiful too.
Our waitress was top-notch the entire time.

Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Excellent Food & Excellent Service best describe Harrison’s Harbor Watch. We went here on a whim tonight, after waking by every restaurant on the boardwalk and just not finding what we wanted at Dinner Time on a Saturday in OC. We landed on Harrison’s and went in to see if they had a table, and luckily for both of us, they made it happens. I say both of us because they earned a customer forever with their excellent service and SUPERB food, and then we got the benefit of being able to eat this delicious dinner.

I started with the Cream of Crab soup and have to say hands down, it was the best Cream of Crab soup I’ve had in my life. Not as rich and filling as She Crab soup, another favorite of mine, but absolutely perfect and bursting with flavor and delicious fresh crab meat.

I had the Crab Cake Dinner and I plan on having it again before I leave this trip, it was that good. Both of us that dined, have never had a better crab cake in our lives. So perfectly fresh and not a bit of filler in sight. Just perfect lump and back fin meat and it was to die for. The side I chose was Green Beans but they table had Green Beans, Coleslaw, and potatoes... All were so fresh and you can tell they love what they do.

Plus there’s the picturesque view you get to enjoy while you dine. One of my new favorite places for sure.

Reviewed 20 July 2020

Had dinner at the bar here on Friday night and was very happy with the food and the service. Started with a Boat Drink, a wonderful mix of tropical fruit juices and rums, and six middle neck clams on the half shell. The clams were extremely fresh and still tasted of the ocean. For dinner i had the crab cake, all crab and no filler, and three coconut shrimp, delicious.

3  Thank William P
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Best views in ocean city! Surrounded by water, this restaurant offers the best views. Food is good, but not great. You go here for the views and the cute nearby shops.