“Excellent Seafood and Service”

Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is just what I was looking for when I wanted a nice seafood dinner for my family. We loved the crab dip. My swordfish was excellent. They have a huge menu with so many choices. I really want to go back because there were so many options. Our server was outstanding. My young kids were happy with their meals too. Great inside ocean views on a rainy day.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped there for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. It was really mid-afternoon so the lunch rush was over. Service could have been quicker. The ahi tuna appetizer was excellent as far as the tuna but the chili glaze it is served with is a bit too spicy to pair with the tuna. It overwhelms. The oysters were fresh and tasty the featured flatbread which had crab and artichoke actually had less flavor than I was expecting. It was a good choice for the boardwalk but I was not blown away. It wasn't quite the quality of some of the better restaurants in town but it was far better than the stands that line the boardwalk. And the view is excellent.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best places we've been in the city so far!! Excellent food. Perfectly made. Tasty and fresh! A bit pricy but you get what you pay for.
Will visit again!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very good seafood and friendly and quick service. Not cheap but well worth the money! Not sure why I never tried this place before.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our family comes to Harrison's often - or we did. The food has always been good, and we have gotten to know one of the servers over the past few years. We ask for her table every time we're here and have always been accommodated unless there were simply no tables available. Tonight, she had a table available and the hostess lied to us and told us she did not. She was unhappy, but the managers decided not to correct the situation on her behalf or ours. In the end, everyone is disappointed and I'm personally shocked that someone seating people in a mostly empty restaurant would lie to a loyal and longtime customer. But, given a little power or control, I guess she chose the Napoleon route instead of an honest one. Hopefully, the manager or someone who cares about the reputation of the restaurant will acknowledge our experience. I suggest they also find a new hostess - and soon. If she worked for me and lied to one of our clients, she would no longer be employed and our clients would have gotten a swift and meaningful apology.

Jeb V, General Manager at Harrison's Harbor Watch Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Eric,
Thank you for taking the time out to talk to me today. I am truly sorry for the lack of professionalism displayed by my hostess staff and the lack of accommodation toward your request this past Saturday night. I appreciate the honest account of your visit and will discuss the events of this night in detail with my team.
We appreciate your past business and look forward to seeing you again this fall.
Sincerely