“Best crabcakes in OC”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We discovered this place a couple years ago and while inititally resisted giving it this title (due to loyalty to another restauarant), I can no longer deny it. These are the best crab cakes in Ocean City. Rounding out the meal are unlimited side dishes and hot bread. The coleslaw and generous portion of fresh veggies are a nice touch when so many places give you 4 asparagus and call that your veggie. Check out the coupons books - everyone in ur party can get a small shrimp cocktail or house wine. This place is not to be missed.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

On a weekend getaway and decided to try the restaurant. The staff was great, the food was excellent and the view was breathtaking! I had blackened grilled swordfish that melted in your mouth...

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I visited Harrison's for our anniversary. We had reservations at 6 and when we arrived and we were immediately seated by the window. Our server Sheila greeted us and took our drink order while we reviewed the menu. I had the 16 oz rib eye and my wife had the rockfish. My steak was cooked as requested and was as good as any expensive steakhouse I've been to. My wife's rockfish was also very good. They give you hot bread and small muffins while waiting for your meal. We were so full we couldn't even think about desert. While waiting for dinner we saw a small pod of dolphins feeding in the inlet. Service was excellent. It's a pit pricey but it's very worth it.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We thought give one more try after ten years at this restaurant. We ordered mahi mahi with salsa toping (no taste and way over cooked). Also Oscar salmon dish with some crab meat on top, not much taste either. Only one good thing come out of this. Is you can eat side dish much as you want. Waitress service was good. Meals was not cheap, we will not go back again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Went there for Mother's Day. The place is great, great service, great food and best of all a great view. I was sitting at the window and could see the Inlet there with the boats going in and out. A beautiful place to dine. Almost all tables or booths have a water view.