“A Hidden Gem”

Ranked #7 of 471 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This small, off the beaten path eatery has great food and excellent service. The food is fresh and made to order. The seafood meals are outstanding too. They have both inside and outside patio seating. They have a limited menu for children, but will make anything you request if they have the ingredients fresh in house.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It was a rainy miserable night and we wanted to eat nearby. Mirage was across the street so we went in. This is a small restaurant, perhaps 10 tables with a nondescript ambiance but the food and service were spectacular. The entrees feature mostly seafood. I had seared scallops and my wife had pork chops. Both dishes were great. This is a family run well run eatery.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Very nice experience . It's nice to visit a restaurant in Ocean City that provides quality over quantity . It's a causal establishment with a upscale menu . I ordered the Eggplant which came with mozzarlla cheese and Marinara. The Eggplant was fresh and the marinara was outstanding . Also nice to see a restaurant that added extra scallops to a dish , when someone requested to leave the shrimp off the dish . Well worth a visit . They have plenty of choices on the menu . Plus a nice selection of beer and wine . Sorry no wine review !

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We went to Café Mirage based on its reviews. And we were happy they were spot on. The service was great. We sat out on the patio for a late lunch - 3pm - and there was a handful of other diners. Locals. Food was great. Great options on the menu.
We will be back on our next trip thru the area.

1  Thank cebgel
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Had simply wonderful porcini-dusted salmon here. Why wife thoroughly enjoyed lollipop lamb chops. Both were specials and priced very attractively. I was surprised by a $32 Chilean Pinot Noir offered at half-price. It sufficed, at $16, but I would have been outraged had I paid full price. I've tasted many dozens of PNs at a wide range of price points and make my best guess that they acquired it for perhaps $8. If they paid more, they were taken. If a customer pays $32, the customer has been royally taken.