“Casual place, great fish tacos ”
Review of Belly Busters

Belly Busters
Ranked #62 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Just arrived in town and wanted something for dinner. It was open, a plus! We arrived and promptly saw the conch fritters. Yummy! Then split some great fries. I had the blackened Mahi Mahi tacos. Delicious! Husband had the crab cake sandwich but I think I made the better choice. Staff is friendly and attentive which makes for a great meal when you really need more water. A place to go back. Stop in if you haven't.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Title says it all. It does not look like much from the outside, but don't overlook this gem.

Great tasting food. Good service. We dined in but they deliver too!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely freshly prepared food, friendly, quietly efficient staff and great value - we had a fab dinner - music a little loud for my taste but I'm a little old!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

non fish sandwiches are good. had the flounder sandwich and it was overdone, went back another time and same result. Mentioned it to the waitress and she said the fish was frozen not fresh. I was very surprised to hear that.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Belly busters is the best!!! We have been coming here for as long as I can remember during our family vacations. Our condo is right next to it and we eat lunch and dinner here often. The steak and cheese is AMAZING seriously. They must do something different I think I am addicted. They have an amazing shrimp wrap, crabs are good and meaty. Love belly busters and Scotty!

1  Thank kmk1024