“Great Seafood Best Price on the Island”
Review of Belly Busters

Belly Busters
Ranked #43 of 471 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2016

There are restaurants and shops everywhere along the strip. Where does a newbe go? Belly Busters great seafood. Soft-shell Crabs, Hard shell crabs, and my favorite fried oyster sandwiches. Fed 10 people for $123. Not really air-conditioned we did take out. Called in and 20 minutes latter picked it up. Everybody happy even the pain in the necks among the group. Maryland Crab soup is great. This was my second time in OC MD and this place is the best I have found. Been there twice, if we go back I wonder why I go anywhere else. But there is also a good Pizza place for this old Philly snob to write about.

1  Thank Timothy L

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing food!!!!! Great laid back beach atmosphere. Love the crabs and had a good kids menu too! We make a point to go every summer.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Belly Busters has been around for almost 20 years. Our whole family really likes it- consistent good food, delivery (even to the beach), nice people. We just ordered wraps and had them delivered to the beach- roast beef, chicken fajita, fish, and chicken caesar. The fajita one was a little drippy, but the rest were great and my daughter said the chicken caesar wrap was amazing. We will continue to go to Belly Busters for many years to come!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Was happy to hear within a few minutes of being there that there were locals that were obviously regulars. If the locals go, it must be decent. The waitress was super nice and attentive. I had the shrimp platter...the potato salad was awesome. My daughter liked her grilled cheese and fries too! Will definitely go back again this week!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The food is great and fast! The service and atmosphere is what makes this place unique. Jess was awesome!