“Nice place for drinks”
Review of Atrium Cafe & Bar

Atrium Cafe & Bar
Ranked #156 of 447 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had drinks after coming back from dinner. He had beer and had wine. Nice place to sit and talk. Decided to have another, but changed to raspberry daiquiri. It was really good. Nice way to end the evening!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

ordered fried shrimp basket and was delicious. the bartender was extremely helpful and made us her signature drink with somekind of melon liquor.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Since we were staying at the hotel this was a great place to grab a bite or drink. The staff was great and the quality of the food and drink was very good.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

There are many positive reviews about places to eat in and around popular vacation destinations such as Ocean City Maryland, and this place deserves to be among them.

Often times hotel restaurants are not the greatest but this place ranks high for a good breakfast with affordable prices and overall good customer service.

Kevin who worked on the 2 mornings I ate there was not only friendly, but quick with placing my order, and I told him personally how very good my simple breakfast was (eggs with cheese, sausage and toast, under $10.00). The eggs with cheese were some of the best I have had. My cousin also had breakfast here during our stay and she enjoyed her sausage and egg omelet so much she ate here 2x.

If your in the area, or staying at the Quality Inn Oceanfront, give this place a try.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We visit the gang behind the bar yearly. The food is decently priced along with the frozen beverages. My favorite is the Almond Joy. We normally have at least one breakfast there, so I don't have to cook for the gang of about 7. Food usually comes out in a reasonable time and tasty. In the afternoon when it's hot we usually visit with Kevin for a beverage. He's been there forever. He knows how to take care of his customers. Also this year we ate dinner, nothing fancy but good. Jalapeno poppers were delicious. Those are just some of the highlights of why we always come back. It has something to say for the gang that's there. Thank you all and keep up the great work. See ya next summer, unless we get back this fall.