“Lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch and dinner,best place in Oc for crab cakes my favorite is stuffed shrimp.The staff and management are a Awesome.Great place to meet new and old friends and watch baseball/football.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

It's where the locals eat. Not a fancy place; but it was clean & cozy. Happy Hour was till 6pm so we sat at the bar. We both had the crab cakes. Next to us; they had crab balls and prime rib (after Happy Hour). Friendly people & bartender.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Came here again after checking around with surrounding restaurants and their early bird specials. We go here on and off through the years and always have a good meal at Coins. They have pretty much the same dishes on their early bird menu as Phillips and their prices are about $5 cheaper. I have 3 boys (two are teenagers) so price and the amount of food you get is always an issue. Coins does not disappoint. My son got the bowl of chili and he said it was great and filling. I love the field of greens salad, and had a nice portion of seafood pasta on the early bird menu for under $20. Service was great.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Probably the most steady and reasonable place in OC. A little older, mature crowd. Great bartenders, beer is cold and good specials. Never can go wrong by going there. Always an enjoyable good time.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Was told this is where the locals go and so we wanted to try it because we thought the prices would be cheaper. I thought they were a little cheaper. $9.99 for cheeseburger but that comes with chips and a pickle. If you wanted fries they add on I think it was $3 more. My husband thought that was ridiculous but this is a vacation town. I got the Broiled seafood platter for $25.99. Everything was good on it. Parking was brutal we drove around the block for a while trying to find a spot. Place is casual and our waitress was very nice and attentive and I was impressed that she came around with a water pitcher asking if we need refills. I have never been anywhere where they do that. Usually we are struggling to find our waitress after the food arrives.