“Amazing Food......”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Food is amazing.....we had the crab soup and broiled seafood platter!!
Our server Allie was probably one of the best we've ever had!! She's super nice and great at her job!!!

Will definitley be back when we're in Ocean City MD again.......

1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed 15 July 2016

When I first looked at the building I wasn't sure what to expect. Don't let the building fool you. When you walk in the door there is a bar area and then to the left a much larger seating area. It was bigger than it looked from the outside, that was a plus. We were seated at once, and Christi introduced herself as our waitress. She was awesome, she was the best!! She made us feel welcomed and glad that we came to this restaurant. She had a pleasant personality, she knew the menu without looking, and made suggestions if we forgot or were unsure. (we ate here 3 days in a row, and requested her each time)
After you order, they bring a bread basket to the table with warm bread and butter, oh yummmm....our table ordered the broiled flounder, seafood platter, crab soup, French onion soup, chili and nachos, sirloin, stuffed shrimp, wings, loaded fries....we may have ordered one of everything on the menu and all the food was plentiful and delicious. W ordered mussels and they were very good as well. Let me tell you about the 1/2 lb of steamed shrimp....they give you large shrimp and it is perfection. I don't have a bad thing to say about this place. If I lived close by it would be a weekly stop for me. Tip: If you like to eat early, they have happy hour between 4-6 pm with food and drink specials that are well worth it!!!

3  Thank thrifydutchman
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We come here every year. Love the laid back atmosphere, great prices & awesome food. We were lucky to have "Dan" as a server again (had him two years ago) & let me tell you, he is on point & has a great personality. Whatever you pay him, double it!

Thank you, Coins, for never disappointing us! See you next year. :)

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We walked in not knowing what to expect and found a place we will return with our family and friends. The crab is actually white lump and at a good price. It is bigger than what appeared. We saw one group seat 16. Must stop in place!

1  Thank DarrylBMAN
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Went twice during the week we were there. It's a little bit worn, but in no way dirty. Until the middle of June the have half price day 3X each week. I got a nice steak and good sized drawbacks for $17. My family was impressed with the cream of crab soup. It's in a strip center, so no fancy interior or wayside views, simply good cheap food.

1  Thank JMD1951