“Best Fresh seafood around”

Ocean City Fish Company
Ranked #91 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We keep the tradition of great Maryland seafood alive! Here, you can enjoy our famous, nationally recognized “best” crab cakes in Ocean City. We offer a wide variety of all your seafood favorites, as well as daily “fresh catch” specials. We offer free boat docking for customers. Our large open deck is perfect for steamed crabs while taking in the beautiful view of the harbor. It’s seafood fit for a Captain! For over 30 years, it has been our philosophy to serve fresh boat to table entrees and lite fare at the Ocean City Fish Company. We have maintained all the traditional recipes, most notably our award winning Captain’s Galley Crab Cake. Our great atmosphere allows you to sit back, relax and enjoy a great variety of cocktails, beer, wine and entertainment. Our servers look forward to helping you make this your new favorite restaurant and bar.
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I was told about this place by several locals. To me they have the best crab cakes and clams around. The service is fast friendly and helpful. the atmosphere is family friendly and in the nice weather you can sit outside and watch the boats come in. downstairs they have a large aquarium the kids love to watch. I try to visit once a month and more in the off season when i can. The take out is fast and efficient as well.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 10 January 2016

It was all right. Enjoyed the crab cake and my son had the shrimp with crab imperial. Both were good. My husband chose shrimp scampi linguine. It was bad, it was fine, but not great. I almost had decided on the all you can eat salad bar and some soup. Glad I did not, I opted for it as a side: salad bar was extremely limited and the lettuce was frozen in parts. So the prices seemed a little high for the quality.The staff was courteous and kind, and that was much appreciated.

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank L M
Reviewed 9 January 2016

What a nice surprise! Food was excellent. Absolutely one of the best crab cakes I have ever had. Seafood was very well seasoned and delicious!!! After reading some of the reviews we were not sure what to expect. But the restaurant is beautifully decorated, staff is very friendly, courteous and attentive. It was late so we were unable to enjoy the view from the window but the restaurant has beautiful aquarium that we were seated next to. I can't wait to go back. Hope I get back to the area sometime soon.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2015

My wife and I have visited Captain's Galley 11 three times over the past two months. Sunday night is Lobster Night and their lobsters are large, fresh and reasonable. Last night my lobster was 3lbs and my wife's 2.8 lbs Both were excellent and the price of 13.95 per lb is hard to beat. We had slaw and green bean sides and Oyster Half shell appetizers. Service is prompt and courteous. I have also enjoyed their fresh rockfish filets on a previous visit.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We have been going to the Shrimp Boat for years so we were surprised when we heard they purchased Captains Galley. Food is still consistent with the new owners - which means it was very good!! We both had the crab cakes - you can't go wrong with these. I had the salad bar and sweet potato and my husband had the sweet potato and green beans. One complaint I do have - which was the same thing the last owners did too - why are you serving me half a sweet potato? I am paying $35 for a meal - give me the whole sweet potato.

Date of visit: November 2015