Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$ 319
US$ 212
HIExpress.com
US$ 286
US$ 253
US$ 408
US$ 383
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 250
US$ 243
Hotels.com
Surf Inn Suites(Ocean City)
US$ 206
US$ 158
  • Pool
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$ 183
US$ 156
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
US$ 165
Inn Town Motel(Ocean City)
US$ 158
US$ 148
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
US$ 441
US$ 428
1,152 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast barhot tubyogurtoff seasonking suitecoastal highwayvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffgreat roomrooms were very clean
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I left a bag in my room and was told that housekeeping checks all rooms to left items, but now housekeeping cannot find the bag. Left 6 messages over three days and finally got someone to tell me they don't have the bag.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank 943glennr
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Sorry we weren't able to locate your garment bag that you left behind Glenn. We checked our camera's and I did inform you that none of our housekeeping staff left the room with a garment bag. You and I spoke and resolved your issue with your bag.....we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and hope that you were satisfied with the resolution. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Nice property on Coastal Hwy. Ask for a room with a bay view. It's one block off the ocean and the ocean side has more traffic noise from main road running next to it. I'm a Hilton Honors silver member and for the first time ever I was refused a free bottle of water for myself and my wife when checking in. When I asked for it I was told that they inventory the water bottles and only gold and diamond members get them free. We also asked if we could please have a couple extra hangers for our room after checking in and we were told that they keep them locked up and they couldn't get to them. This was 6:00 PM so it wasn't late. However about a half hour later they did knock on the door and deliver some. Staff seemed friendly enough and breakfast was typical for a Hampton. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 11 September 2015

It was my family's first time in this part and were afraid we would be missing staying on the boardwalk as we we usually do but this location on the bay was very favorable to say the least! There is a very good breakfast and all the accommodations were very good and wonderfully clean ! Nice pool! Beach is right across the street and they also provide a trolley to take you there too every half hour.We want to come back again next year no complaints why not?

Room Tip: There is blvd. or bay/ pool views
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Malatchy
Reviewed 10 September 2015

service and breakfast are awesome! Enjoyed the fireworks from the view of our hotel room location was great had a trolley take you to the beach and bring you back to the hotel would highly recommend for couples weekend to stay here

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank John C
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This was a very nice hotel. I had 2 queen beds, with balcony and bayfront view and it was absolutely perfect. No complaints at all. Stayed 1 night - Sunday, left Monday. Had a nice view of bay & pool, watched fireworks at night with a fantastic view. We used the pool (indoors) and it was great for the kids. The beach is within walking distance, but there is a shuttle that will take you across street if you want. Restaurants right near by. Free parking, free wi-fi, free breakfast. Couldn't have asked for a better spot. Price was extremely steep so I had my fingers crossed but it was great.

Room Tip: Choose a room with bayfront view, to watch fireworks, beautiful sunrise...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family