1,475 results
All reviews ice skating bounce house ice shows moon bounce indoor pool beach chairs hot tub bar and grill off season pirate ship plenty of parking parking garage coastal highway rink skates ocean lion
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed at the condominium Room 1802, It was one of the best condo's I had the pleasure of staying within this resort. It was just perfect in every way.
The staff as always is very friendly and helpful, (All of them). No matter what level of the staff that was there, they were friendly and welcoming. I have been going to this establishment for years, and will continue my stays there. So far I have not stayed at any condominium at the Carousel that hasn't been beautiful, but I have to admit this one was perfect in every way. Thanks for the great experience. See ya again.

Room Tip: Ocean View is my preference.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Front Office Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We are very happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay in our spacious condo with incredible oceanfront views. We also glad your family had a chance to use most of our amenities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Ice Rink with Nightly Ice Shows, Family Photo Nights, Live entertainment at Outside Patio Bar & Grill. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My family recently met my sister and her family for a few days and stayed at The Carousel. The front desk was very helpful in getting our rooms as close to each other's as possible which really made it convenient. There are extra special things for the kids to do such as a bouncy house and little playground ship as well as ice skating. When we were there, our mini fridge stopped working and a maintenance man was at our room to fix it within minutes. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 star was the elevator was a bit slow and it's not a new hotel. Depending on the floor you're on, you ride up on different elevators and there were only 2 serving our floors. Sometimes, it took a while when people were moving in and out. But overall it wasn't a big deal. It was mostly clean and the outside snack/bar area was really nice. I would definitely stay there again. There is a grocery store across the street and if you get scope pictures done on the beach, the place where you pick them up is across the street too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thak you for sharing your great experience at The Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We are very happy to hear that you and your family had a great time in our spacious and well-maintained room. It is also nice to hear that children enjoyed all of the fun activities such as Bounce Castle and Pirate ship on the Tropical Lawn. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Our trip was great! There were complimentary beach chairs outside the pool area, the indoor and outdoor pools were nice, and the kids enjoyed them. The movie night was awesome for the kids! My son enjoyed the bounce house and the pirate ship. Upon looking to confirm our reservation the day before, I noticed rates had gone down quite a bit. I called and the young man I spoke with immediately updated our invoice to implement the new price. It saved us over $100. We were also to get four vouchers for each night of our stay, since we booked through the hotel site, but never got those. I'm unsure if it was because the reservation was updated or not. We also didn't receive our beach chair voucher, so I had to go to the front desk and ask before I could sign out chairs. Our room was clean, but there was definitely wear and tear (cracked door frame) and not all electrical outlets worked. Overall, we didn't spend a whole lot of time there, and the other family amenities made up for it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Tiffany W, thank you for choosing The Carosuel Resort Hotel & Condos when planning your family getaway. We are happy to hear that you had a great time and had a chance to enjoy most of our family-friendly amenities such as Movies on the Beach, Free Beach Chairs, Nightly Ice Shows and Family Photo Night. We will gladly take your suggestions into considerations and hope to see you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed out stay! The hotel provides everything you could possibly need! I have stayed before and highly recommend getting an ocean front room, the quality of the room is much better. There were a few things that dissapointed me. Upon arrival I had two young kids with me and a bunch of stuff, I checked in and went and got all of my stuff with two kids in tow. We got all the way to our room which was not easy and our key did not work. our room was located right outside of an entrance door so we were stuck there blocking everyone, I called down and they asked for me to come back which was impossible. They did finally bring a key up though. Once in the room we found some items the previous people left on the floow near the bed so it made me wonder how clean the room actually was and there were bugs in one of our lights. The lights also had different light bulbs which made the lighting annoying. We really did enjoy ourselves, and didn't even need to leave the hotel for anything! I also had our do not disturb sign on the door and someone still came in.

Room Tip: get an ocean front!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos when planning your Ocean City getaway. We glad you had a wonderful and relaxing stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed all of the family-friendly amenities such as Nightly Ice Shows, Family Photo Nights and Movies on the Beach. We will gladly take your suggestions into consideration because we are always looking to imrove. We can't wait to see you and your family back!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My wife and I love visiting Ocean city in the off season, traffic is not too bad and the hotel rates are great. It's a great time to get to know the staff and other people staying at the hotels and restaurants.

Room Tip: Do the ocean front room, they are a great.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Steven B, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousle Resort Hotel & Condos. We glad that you and your family had a comfortable stay and were welcomed by our friendly staff. It is also nice to hear that you enjoed the service and foos at Oceanfront Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you back soon!