1,472 results
All reviews ice skating bounce house ice shows moon bounce indoor pool beach chairs hot tub bar and grill off season pirate ship plenty of parking parking garage coastal highway rink skates ocean lion
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Our trip was great! There were complimentary beach chairs outside the pool area, the indoor and outdoor pools were nice, and the kids enjoyed them. The movie night was awesome for the kids! My son enjoyed the bounce house and the pirate ship. Upon looking to confirm our reservation the day before, I noticed rates had gone down quite a bit. I called and the young man I spoke with immediately updated our invoice to implement the new price. It saved us over $100. We were also to get four vouchers for each night of our stay, since we booked through the hotel site, but never got those. I'm unsure if it was because the reservation was updated or not. We also didn't receive our beach chair voucher, so I had to go to the front desk and ask before I could sign out chairs. Our room was clean, but there was definitely wear and tear (cracked door frame) and not all electrical outlets worked. Overall, we didn't spend a whole lot of time there, and the other family amenities made up for it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Tiffany W, thank you for choosing The Carosuel Resort Hotel & Condos when planning your family getaway. We are happy to hear that you had a great time and had a chance to enjoy most of our family-friendly amenities such as Movies on the Beach, Free Beach Chairs, Nightly Ice Shows and Family Photo Night. We will gladly take your suggestions into considerations and hope to see you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed out stay! The hotel provides everything you could possibly need! I have stayed before and highly recommend getting an ocean front room, the quality of the room is much better. There were a few things that dissapointed me. Upon arrival I had two young kids with me and a bunch of stuff, I checked in and went and got all of my stuff with two kids in tow. We got all the way to our room which was not easy and our key did not work. our room was located right outside of an entrance door so we were stuck there blocking everyone, I called down and they asked for me to come back which was impossible. They did finally bring a key up though. Once in the room we found some items the previous people left on the floow near the bed so it made me wonder how clean the room actually was and there were bugs in one of our lights. The lights also had different light bulbs which made the lighting annoying. We really did enjoy ourselves, and didn't even need to leave the hotel for anything! I also had our do not disturb sign on the door and someone still came in.

Room Tip: get an ocean front!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos when planning your Ocean City getaway. We glad you had a wonderful and relaxing stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed all of the family-friendly amenities such as Nightly Ice Shows, Family Photo Nights and Movies on the Beach. We will gladly take your suggestions into consideration because we are always looking to imrove. We can't wait to see you and your family back!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My wife and I love visiting Ocean city in the off season, traffic is not too bad and the hotel rates are great. It's a great time to get to know the staff and other people staying at the hotels and restaurants.

Room Tip: Do the ocean front room, they are a great.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Steven B, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousle Resort Hotel & Condos. We glad that you and your family had a comfortable stay and were welcomed by our friendly staff. It is also nice to hear that you enjoed the service and foos at Oceanfront Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Room was in good shape when we arrived and the Carousel is in a good location with restaurants and other shopping areas nearby. Would recommend not using the bus if you plan to go downtown and shop locally.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Sam, thank you for choosing Carousel Resort Hotel when planning your Ocean City getaway. We glad you had a comfortable stay in our spacious and well-maintained room and enjoyed our Oceanfront location with close proximity to all shopping and dining. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

It is with extreme displeasure that I convey my dissatisfaction with a recent stay (June 8-10). The conditions of the rooms and common areas were found to be unacceptable in quality and care. We requested to have our room changed at least once and finally had to agree with an unsatisfactory room based on the unreasonable cost of being placed in a room that may have been considered satisfactory. The common areas were found to be extremely dirty, moldy and experienced a leaking roof throughout the resort. Some if not all of the recreation areas were leaking or closed entirely due to the conditions of the resort.

In short, the cost of the stay was not in compliance with the experience and expectations. Obviously not what one would should expect from a well known resort.

Thank you for taking the time to read. A very disappointed customer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank umduscuo
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We sincerely apologize for your inconveniences and completely understand your frustration. Unfortunately, that weekend Ocean City experienced a major rain storm with reported flooding in the area, therefore we were forced to close all of the pools for safety purposes. Thank you for your understanding.