I just came back from my first (but not last) weekend stay at the Carousel Resort. I had dropped in to look over this resort on other stays in Ocean City and had always wanted to stay here, which I did this weekend on a get-away with my son. I had a beautiful ocean front 2 bedroom condo on the 20th floor with a great view. Right out of my door on the bayside was a sitting area overlooking the bay where I watched a beautiful sunset while sipping my margarita (it 70 degrees in March!). The benefit of staying here is that I could rent the condo by the night which can't be done with other condos in OC. Although I didn't eat at the restaurant, it looked inviting with an all glass front window overlooking the ocean, palm trees and a garden. Out the back is a deck grill that looks like it would be fun in the summer. It was enjoyable watching the skaters in their ice skating rink. I would recommend this, especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family can enjoy a tradition of fun and relaxation at one of Ocean City Maryland's most popular family resorts. Come join us on our famous Ice skating rink or relax in our spacious atrium. Kick back and enjoy our beach patio with live music, exceptional Ocean City cuisine, and sip a frozen cocktail as you lounge beach side. Drop the kids off for ice skating and relax in our indoor pool, hot tub, or sauna. No matter what your expectations are for an ideal family vacation in Ocean City Maryland, Carousel has it all. We are Ocean City Maryland's favorite family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Carousel Hotel Ocean City Md
- Carousel Hotel Condominiums