“Great Condo! Highly recommended!”
wide and quiet beach Outdoor pool - afternoon sun
Family room
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Hall Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sharonwhi...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Condo! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We could not have asked for a better experience in Ocean City, MD. The unit was exactly as described and pictured. The high quality of everything in the unit and cleaniness made for a great vacation. We had excellent communication and service with the owner and Shoreline Properties. We would not hesitate to stay in the unit in the future! Awesome experience all around!

26 Jul 2017
Thank you Sharon that is very kind of you and if this was Air BnB where you can rate guests I would give you 5 stars also - Thank you for reporting the broken threshold piece, cleaning out beer cap from disposal and bearing with the AC service check. I'm glad you had a relaxing week and you are welcome back any time!
jamiegay9...
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
“Our second home!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My daughter and I booked for the third year and just love the comfort and ease of this beautiful condo. We both walked through the door saying " We're home!". As previously stated, appliances and furnishings are top notch, and unpacking and packing made convenient with a first floor location and wheeled carts. The small deck off the living room and master bedroom was appreciated for morning coffee and evening cocktails and games. The unit is stocked with DVD's and family games, which is part of our time away. Laundry was a necessity with wet towels and utilized through the week. Thank you for another great year at the beach and use of your lovely home!!!

10 Jul 2017
Wow, there is not much for me to say or add! My guests do all the selling. Much appreciated and of course you are welcome back for another year!
Jigsaw150...
“Easy Access to Beach & Parking”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Well maintained condo! No elevators to deal with. Easy access to beach, parking lot and pool! Would stay again!!

1 Jul 2017
Hi, thanks for the nice review you named many of the features our guests love. However I am puzzled why I did not earn 5 stars, you did indicate you would have liked a welcome pack and local info, I did send you a welcome mail back on June 9 with our local favorites perhaps you missed it. Regardless I am pleased you liked your stay and want to come back!
leannejfa...
Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic rental!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

If I could give this rental 10 stars I would! It was perfect for our family of 7, clean and had everything we needed. The owner was wonderful and communicated beyond expectations! I highly recommend and hope to again stay here with my family in the future.

26 Jun 2017
Thanks Leanne for a wonderful review. We aim to please, as we have been guests at many time shares, hotels and AirBnB rentals, so we can empathize with our guests needs.... You are most certainly welcome in the future!
BethGibbs...
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location is great. Convenient to food and drinks. Only steps to the beach. Beautiful inside. Great place for a family to stay. The Owners were great to deal with and gave us plenty of information on places to eat, drink and activities to do in while we were in Ocean City.

12 Jun 2017
Beth thank you for this nice review. Each year we try and make our place a little nicer and bring more value to you, we know there are many options in OC. I hope you will return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 175
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing