See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I booked a weekend get away for my husband and I and I found this place to be affordable. When we arrived check in was fast. Our room was 117. It was nice that we had a little porch with a table and chairs so we could sit outside. When we got in the room it was clean but we had a broke lamp or there was a switch we couldn't find. The shower sucked! There was no shower head and the way the water sprayed out it would soak the floor. The walls are paper thin! If you are a couple and like to get loud the whole motel will hear you!!! All in all it was an ok place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina A
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were not expecting the Ritz, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. We stayed three nights over Bike Week. The room was quiet, which is exactly what we wanted. A quiet room to sleep in. The TV reception was awful but we really didn't use it other to check the news. Our room had a large fridge and microwave. The only thing we would have liked was a coffee maker. Yes, there was a smell to the room, its at the beach. We let the door open to air out and it was fine. The air conditioner worked great. I was expecting it to be horrible, but it wasn't.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

In May 2016 booked a stay, When I got there 25th Street was torn up with heavy equipment and could not be used. I had to go through private property to get back to the motel. Nobody was there and the place looked dirty and vacant. My wife and I decided that even if the road was opened and the motel was in business, we did not want to stay there. I called the number of the office door and a man answered and said that he would be there soon. I might add that it was the middle of the day. About a half hour later a man showed up and unlocked the office door. There was no people at the motel or any cars. when we looked in the window it looked dirty. I got in the car and called Priceline and informed them of the situation. My wife told the man that because the road was closed under heavy repair and that we did not want to go through private property, that we would not stay there. My wife also ask why no other cars or people were there. The man became very hostile and told my wife that she was miserable and did not deserve to stay at the motel. He told her to get off the property. My wife and I left. My wife did not tell me how nasty the man was until we were back on the Ocean Highway. THAT WAS A GOOD THING!!!. I would never recommend the place!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank L7181QUwilliamw
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter and a friend stayed in room # 209. They were to have stayed for 5 days. They checked out after 3 days, because of the room condition. Stains on the sheets (red and yellow) bugs in the bed. Mold in the bathroom. No WiFi. They made repeated attempts to get management to do something. Management ignored them. I have made several attempts to settle this directly with a manager named "Peter". They have refused to give us even a partial refund. We have been in touch with the credit card company to reverse the charges. I have been in touch with the Worcester County Health Department to file a formal complaint. Please be forewarned if you are thinking of staying here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Pittsburgher03
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The location and price is what prompted our stay here, being 2 blocks from the boardwalk was nice. We had Dina for a housekeeper and she did a wonderful job keeping us stocked up with what we needed and any requests I made in the morning via note we're taken care of upon our return to our room. We have just a few negative comments...... The beds are pretty worn and should be replaced, all of our backs and necks were pretty sore when we woke up. The water pressure in the shower was pretty low and with only 1 tv for a 2 room is a bit of an issue. But being able to stay a week at the ocean made this a great deal. On our return trip next year we may try to find a place to stay with a pool, that would have been a nice relaxing bonus after being on the beach all day.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family