See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was the most disgusting place I've ever been in!!! Too much to write about !!! Nothing positive to write. Just wanted to warn people..... If you want to enjoy your time in OC.... Look for another place!!!!

5  Thank mildredmurph
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We expected an affordable room, we got a disaster. Walked in, at first glance the room was decent; two entrance doors and a bay view. Our outlets were accessible through holes in the wall and extension cords from underneath appliances. The white walls are caked with dirt and what looks like mold. There is water sweeping out of an access in the wall, into the cracked floors. We sat on the ripped couch and fell to the floor because the seat broke out. Decided to use the restroom and the toilet lifted off of the ground and refused to flush. No coffee pot and one fork as our "included dining ware". We have been here for half an hour and just want to go home and never come back.

1  Thank jlc6180
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Everything is broken! The couch, toilet, beds, door lock. Horrible smell, mold everywhere, parking lot (if you want to call it that) is filled with broken glass and trash. I guess you get what you pay for. Worst OCMD experience ever.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The reviews don't lie this is a dump. Promised 1400 sq. foot room with wood floors. Got a 386 sq. foot room. Counted the one foot square cracked tiles on my non wood floor. Paid for a bay view balcony. Got a trailer park view. Black mold in air conditioner. The bathroom door locked me in until my other guest returned a slid a butter knife under the door to jimmy it. Had to be moved from room 101 because of a cracked toilet seat with shards of plastic sticking out of it. No matter what they promise and don't follow through they stick to their no refund policy. Save yourself the nightmare.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 52andrew
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After the remodel all kitchen appliances have been removed. There is no longer an oven, microwave or coffee pot. There are no cooking utensils, and not enough dishes for just four of us. When I asked about a coffee pot the young kid at the desk handed me a visibly cracked pot and said it's ok A man used it last week. It leaked, I took it back and they did not have another one that wasn't cracked. They do not have no disturb signs so housekeeping rolled right in while I was in the shower. While we are talking about housekeeping, they do not clean, only change the trash bags and make the beds. I swept myself every evening. Our breaker blew every time you use more than one thing in the "living room". There is no wifi. They give you a password however unless you are right at the office the signal fails. For two days the water pressure was so bad until enough people complained and then you could finally do dishes. Oh yea, no ESPN. The two burner appliance on the counter is to small to cook on at the same time. I only paid and booked because I had stayed here 5 years ago and it was much nicer. Save your money find somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2014