“Wonderful way to spend some time in OC”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #4 of 44 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We just spent a lovely hour this past week kayaking and SUP-ing.
I called one evening and received a call back quite promptly. (I also called another place in OC and they did not call back until more than 24 hours later)
I booked a reservation for 5 people for SUP. Only one of our party had done this before.
When we arrived the next morning, we were greeted by a friendly woman. She suggested that due to the wind conditions, SUP would be a bit challenging... especially since we had not done it before. She let us switch to kayaking with no problem. Two of our party wanted to give the SUPp a try and they were successful... The rest of us had kayaks (even though the kayaks rent for less than the SUPs).
All in all, it was a wonderful morning and I would not hesitate to do it again. I can't believe that I've never done it before.... after all the time I've spent in OC.

If you are looking for a great place to spend some time.... I highly recommend 48th st. Watersports.

2  Thank G D
"sunset paddle"
in 4 reviews
"bayside beach"
in 4 reviews
"the staff was super friendly"
"amazing experience"
"blast"
in 10 reviews
"kid"

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome time with my son , & daughter kayaking in the bay
Faith was fabulous! very pleasant and informative.. would definitely come back here when in O.C.

1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 25 July 2017

my daughter and I went Kayaking and had a blast. Jacob was very nice and made our experience very nice. We will definitely be back again.

1  Thank twinsbrooke
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time paddle boarding here. Since it was my first time trying this I was very nervous! Jacob and Braden were super helpful and very nice. I highly recommend this activity here! We will definitely be back. Thanks!

1  Thank Courtney N