“Kayaking ”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

What an awesome time with my son , & daughter kayaking in the bay
Faith was fabulous! very pleasant and informative.. would definitely come back here when in O.C.

1  Thank Jessica C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for 48th St. Watersports

Reviewed 25 July 2017

my daughter and I went Kayaking and had a blast. Jacob was very nice and made our experience very nice. We will definitely be back again.

1  Thank twinsbrooke
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time paddle boarding here. Since it was my first time trying this I was very nervous! Jacob and Braden were super helpful and very nice. I highly recommend this activity here! We will definitely be back. Thanks!

1  Thank Courtney N
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My family went SUP and we have never been before. This place made it so easy for us to have a great time. They gave quick lessons and were so friendly. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

1  Thank Brittany A
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was eager to kayak in the bay. Our guide Faith took us all over the bay. She was very energetic and eager to help. I cannot wait to go on the glow tour before I head back to Ohio. I would totally recommend going on these tours!

1  Thank bianco2563