“Affordable fun for all ages!”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is definitely the best place for water sports in Ocean City! My friends & I went stand up paddle boarding yesterday for the first time. The staff was very friendly and helpful when teaching us how to paddle board. It was a blast & we cannot wait to go back to try something else.

1  Thank Cah9360
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

After years of wanting to try stand-up paddle boarding, I finally got up the nerve today and WOW am I glad I went to 48th Street Watersports! Mikey and his team were so friendly and reassuring it made our first SUP experience completely awesome! They have kayaks, paddle boats and a plethora of other water crafts- but SUP is what we were after - they gave us a lesson and a demonstration which really put the land-locked ladies of PA at ease.

Great value. Incredible work-out. So much fun! I want to go back tomorrow!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Great Day! Helpful, freindly staff! Paddle boarding was awesome! Think I'll get a surf lesson next time!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Visited here, my sister rented stand up paddle boards while I took surfing lessons. Great value and a memorable experience, would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great place to rental kayaks or stand-up paddle boards. It's a little out of the way and I couldn't find it at first. It's located behind a parking garage and hotel that's on the bay. Look for the signs and follow the path towards the bay. It's actually past 48th st. when heading south on the Coastal Hwy.My children & I rented kayaks for an hour. Very enjoyable way to enjoy the bay and it wasn't hard at all for us first-timers! Pick up a coupon book at your hotel, there's a coupon for this place in it.

1  Thank mmfoy