“Yummy Seafood, Great Staff, Great Prices!!!!”
Review of On the Bay Seafood

On the Bay Seafood
Ranked #44 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: From Rob and Rose: We would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of our great guests who have written such wonderful reviews about us and our little place. We work hard, alongside our wonderful family of staff, to ensure that everyone has a great experience while visiting us. We truly hope you enjoy your experience! From all of us to you, we believe our Guests are truly the BEST! You are 5 star!
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We went here for the great seafood, and found that the staff were wonderful too. I had Crab Clusters $12.& Dusted Scallops $10. Great Prices!!! Everything we had was Delicious... Pitcher of Beer too!!! Staff took our pic and didn't think we were odd. Half the price of another place on the Bay that was Less than standard....

I went back the next day for Soft crab sandwich... was also delicious!!!! ,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

First right off the bat, the organization and layout of the place is probably the most confusing I've ever seen. You have to order at a window just for sit-down (I think? Really confusing place...). They're are 3 different windows to order from I was told, but only one was being attended to, while this man, whom I assume is the owner just sat and looked at people. Very weird place, lets hope the food I just ordered is up to par! OH, and if you need to use the bathroom, it's a door labeled "SPA" behind the counter, almost in the kitchen.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious! We were unable to eat at the restaurant because it was unusually windy outside and everything almost blew off our table, so we took it to go. Staff was nice and it had a laid back atmosphere. We will definitely visit again next year!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

On the Bay Seafood was located very close to our hotel and fortunately, the food and service was great. The servers were very courteous and anticipated what you may need.
Our food was great...crab cakes. We would go there again.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The seafood is out of this world but it's outside/fast food ordering so that my deduction on the rating. We -- family of four; 2 adults, 2 teens -- ordered different items and shared. Crab was delicious, scallops some of best, crab cake unbelievably scrumptious, fried bay shrimp light and tasty. We ordered steamed shrimp to share as well and I didn't think this was as good as others I've had. Lacked seasoning,