Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
US$ 202
HIExpress.com
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 193
US$ 383
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 250
US$ 243
Surf Inn Suites(Ocean City)
US$ 232
US$ 177
  • Pool
US$ 397
US$ 317
ClarionHotels
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$ 183
US$ 156
Inn Town Motel(Ocean City)
US$ 170
US$ 158
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
US$ 474
US$ 461
All reviewsbreakfast areaminor issuefire pitwonderful hotelmemorial day weekendother guestsoutdoor poolone nightroom was cleanfront deskpetsdishwasherbaycouchamenitiesbalcony
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed for 4 nights over Memorial Day weekend. The hotel is brand new and everything was in great condition. Our room had 2 queen beds and a couch that pulled out to a bed. Also, there were 2 TVs and a kitchen with full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher, dishes, microwave and a 2 burner stove. The balcony was small but had 2 chairs and a small table and bay views. We spent a day at the outdoor pool which is beautiful and right on the bay. There is a bar with a tv and food and drink service there as well as grills to use and there were plenty of chairs and tables. It would be great to add a hot tub out there for cooler times. There is also a fire pit out by the bay.

There is free breakfast which we only went to once. It was extremely crowded, I'm guessing because it was a holiday weekend. The food was good though, and the staff were doing their best to keep up.

One night, we were unable to connect to the wifi because it said too many users were connected, but otherwise it worked just fine. The bathroom in the room was slightly small, but very nice and well-lit.

Overall, it was great, and we will definitely be back the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: high floor will have better views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank CSKMc
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Ocean city has been lacking stylish hotels for some time. It’s very exciting to see a Residence Inn by Marriott Open and provide such great service me and my wife stayed there three nights and we’re just enthusiastic about how beautiful the hotel is in the pool deck that overlooks the bay outstanding. The amenities at this hotel speak for them self-there over the top. Free continental breakfast which is the best I’ve ever seen. As a beast lover I believe the Bayside is more beautiful than the oceanfront in Ocean City.

Room Tip: travel during the week
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We just stayed here for the Memorial Day weekend 2018 and our stay was fantastic. The hotel is new and just opened in April so everything is clean and new. I was very impressed with the staff as well. Everyone was nice and very accommodating. We had to move our trip by one day and had past the cancellation time. I called Marriott customer service and the lady was not very helpful she asked me to call the hotel directly. I was able to speak to Mike who was very nice and modified our trip and reversed the charge for the one night. When we checked in the Manager on duty was Keith. He’s a really nice guy easy to talk to and very attentive. He was able to adjust our rate and allow us to stay for another day.
They have an indoor and outdoor pool, kids had a blast there. Great view of the bay from our 4th floor room. We didn’t try the breakfast because we slept in on both days. The kitchen in the suite was fully equipped and useful for traveling with kids. Rooms are quite spacious.
Overall we had a nice time and will gladly come back. The only thing I wasn’t quite pleased with was our experience with the bartender at the outdoor pool on Saturday. She cut herself and instead of finding a bandage to close the injury, she used tissue to wrap over her cut and had blood stains all over it. What grossed me out is that she was serving drinks and food with that blood stained finger. I actually asked her about her finger but she didn’t seem to see how inappropriate that was.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Keith W, General Manager at Residence Inn Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you Mispa A!

We are delighted that you had such positive feedback for our team. We are certainly blessed to have a very collaborative group who try to go above and beyond to take care of our guests, and we are very grateful you enjoyed all we had to offer.

As well, we will address your concerns in regards to your Pool Bar experience. Thank you for the feedback and enlightenment to your challenge so we can make proper changes moving forward.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful brand new hotel. Great stay. Had a bay view room. Room was nice and clean and very spacious. Lobby, breakfast area, and bar were all very nice and clean. Expensive rate for the weekend, but you get what you pay for. Would recommend this hotel to others and would return if in ocean city again.

1  Thank travelman1979_10
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

So my family & I came down for my niece birthday & initially had reservations at a different hotel & things were just ALL bad there. So we went down the Residence Inn & our trip went from a nightmare to a dream come true!! From the moment we arrived everything was perfect. The front desk staff (Thomas, Fred, Zina, & Mercedes) were absolutely amazing, they made us feel like we were the only guest there!! Any questions we had they were right there & willing to help with no problems!! Stacy, Kim, & Tristan from the bar crew were just as amazing, we honestly felt like family!! I think the high lights of the trip were when they went out of their way to bring my 7yr old Niece a cupcake to our room for her bday & when Stacy & Karen seen my Niece was a little sad & at the outside pool & Karen stopped what she was doing to sit & put her feet in the pool with her(niece) to cheer her up!! The room was clean/comfy, both pools were clean, breakfast was great & they change the meat selection every morning so you have options!! If I had to name one Con it would only be the minor issue we did have with the heat but Larry was there to fix it right away!! Overall we will DEFINITELY be back to stay with our new extended friends!!!

4  Thank Quill T