See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I had a 6 AM appointment at Garrett Regional Hospital so I decided to lodge overnight. The location of this motel was excellent. The staff was very helpful and courteous, the room was nicely furnished, bedding very comfortable. A cozy reminder of how people used to travel. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Room was very clean. The staff especially management was helpful, friendly. The weekly rate was reasonable and affordable w/o making major dents in my per diem pay. The residents there were quiet. It is convenient to locations, i.e. restaurants, light shopping, and work. Even though it snowed a great deal the parking accommodations and roads around were kept pretty clean.

Room Tip: Each room is based on a scene. I enjoyed simple and it was more cost effective.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for work for about 6 weeks. The owners and staff treated me like family and were more than accommodating. They even brought new furniture/kitchen gear into my room so I didn't have to eat out all the time. The rooms were very clean and cozy, and the location is very handy. The Oakland Motel is the only place I'll stay when in the area! 5stars all the way!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to see friends for a family emergency. Was skeptical, usually do not stay at motels. This place was AWESOME! It was so clean. The beds were comfortable, rooms were very pretty and we couldn’t have asked for more. We would recommend this hidden treasure to anyone. The owners were very welcoming. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The motel doesn't look like much from the outside but the rooms are beautiful! My room had two double beds, small kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, large screen tv with lots of channels with great reception, desk and chair, wardrobe to hang clothes and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower. The appliances looked brand new and the beds were so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of bed. The manager was extremely nice and easy to talk to. I would definitely come back and stay there.

Room Tip: All one level. Park outside of room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family