“TOO expensive.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2016

When we ate here, the food was farly ordinary and the servings quite small. I remember both my husband and I were surprised at the cost for poor service and average food. Not to mention the cost of wine which we did without.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Little bit not easy to arrive.
Nothing so special ... Table very in contact if you are unlucky and your neighbor are discussing your dinner will be a noise for all the time.
I suggest less tables and more space between tables .
Regards

1  Thank Giovanni C
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

A very good restaurant. Delicious food, very kind staff and acceptable prices. Super 'dolce' at the end and an original italian espresso. Recommended!

Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

This is for sure one the best restaurant in the zone. Fresh dishrs, really the best meat available in the zone and some of the best wines availables.

1  Thank Marco V
Reviewed 25 October 2011

My husband and I had a delicious and thoroughly unique dining experience here on a recent trip to Italy. Not only do they have all the best tradiational Piemontese dishes but also some unique ones that apparently are medieval recipes. There is no written menu or wine list but a trust vote on the recommendations of the owner/hostess of the restaurant (who grows some of the produce used in the restaurant) on both food and wine served us very well. I look forward to going back!

1  Thank Ughetta M