“A wonderful neighborhood cafe ”
Review of Graul's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Graul's Cafe
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Lutherville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to this cafe for years and we LOVE it. The food is very fresh, healthy, and delicious. The heart of the cafe is a man named Michael. Michael has a heart of gold and an attitude of service. Nothing is too much for him to do to help you have a "Graul's Day". I don't want the other staff to go unmentioned because they are all lovely young people and very efficient in their positions. Graul's market is so convenient and we find our selves there several times a week for fresh produce and fresh meats. What more could you ask for? Thank you, Mr. Graul, for this neighborhood gem and for hiring this wonderful cafe staff.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 18 February 2017

The Grauls cafe proved to be a nice alternative to fast food, a deli style menu with salads, sandwiches, burgers and breakfast on its menu. My oldest son and I each had a burger, with a drink and fries being an extra $3 on top of the burger price. There is a lot of customization possible. Prices are not cheap, but the quality of the food matched the pricing. we will be returning.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank ndalum
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Excellent & Fresh Sandwiches in the Deli Try the White Russian a Turkey option for the normal REuben

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stopped in for lunch because I was craving a sandwich and chips. This spot satisfied. We had the delicious chicken salad that they are known for. Prices are great. Multiple sandwiches in the $6 range. Fast food prices but very good food in a clean little cafe. This is a counter service cafe and Michael is great. I will be back many times. I am looking forward to trying the BLT with homemade guacamole.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015

You can get a slice of Graul's famous cake here. It is probably my favorite cake in the Baltimore area. They also have delicious teas and coffees, as well as grab and go foods and a place to sit for a quick bite. Family friendly and great for a quick meal. The food is delicious. You will pay more, but it is worth it.

Date of visit: December 2015