All reviews continental breakfast free wifi gym comforter toiletries bwi
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a total of 8 days for work. The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice. The food however is not that great. The salad that is left over from lunch is put out again for dinner, cod and catfish served ALOT, appears menu is repeated every week. From what I have been told vendors are different. Such a shame because I was really looking forward to it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms are somewhat dated but well maintained. The staff and shuttle drivers were very knowledgeable and courteous. The breakfast was the best I have had at any hotel. I have already went to book again but they were full. If you can book here you won't be sorry.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
John K, Conference Director at Maritime Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We are enormously proud of our staff, some of whom have been here for a number of years! I am also delighted you enjoyed the food in our Dining Room. Keep a lookout for some exciting changes in the future. We look forward to your return.

Kindly,

John Krikorian
Conference Director

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Hotel / conference center definitely has a dormitory vibe to it, but the room was clean...the bed was comfortable...and man, did that A/C crank out the cold air! My stay included dining in the cafeteria. Food was very plentiful, although (sometimes) the selections were not that varied. The staff was extremely helpful.
All said, this is a great place to have a conference, meeting, or event.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
John K, Conference Director at Maritime Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback! While we are primarily an academic learning facility, we do our best to make sure all of our hotel and conference guests enjoy their stay -- especially the plentiful meals! Please look for some exciting changes in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We were here for a lacrosse tournament with the whole team. The pool doesn't open till 5 and then we could only use a third of it due to them training a couple of lifeguards. That was a little tough with all the kids that wanted to swim. To make matters worse the lounge never opened on Saturday night!!! That is not good business, I can tell you they will not get our business again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim T

I can honestly make no excuses for being off our mark during your stay. A combination of errors resulted in a number of unhappy guests -- and that is not our goal. Please know that we have learned some hard lessons and will do our best to avoid a repeat performance.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I had such a weird experience here. Positive thing: the food is good, with lots of selection for breakfast and lunch particularly. Apart from that, a whole lot of things went wrong. I was supposedly "checked in" but later tried to charge something to my room and was told I wasn't. So I had to go back to the desk and figure that out. Then the power went out for a couple of hours. If the 5 nights I was there, 2 mornings I did not have hot water, and was told by people who had stayed there before that it is normal, as when there are a lot of people, you have to get up early to get the hot water.

But snacks are plentiful and the DIY Coke machine covers a multitude of sins! ;)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
John K, Conference Director at Maritime Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble during your stay. This is not normal! We thought the issue with the hot water was resolved, but it turned out to be difficult to track down. That said, we have spared no expense in making sure to get everything back up and running. I sincerely hope you will honor us with another visit so that we can again show you our hospitality -- and fancy coke machines!

Kindest Regards,