Country Inn
US$ 110
US$ 95
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 123
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$ 174
US$ 148
Hilton.com
US$ 151
US$ 114
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 134
US$ 108
US$ 95
US$ 77
Red Roof
US$ 123
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 112
Priceline
1,245 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionfree happy hourmanagers receptionomeletliving roompool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staynice stayvery nice hotellight railbusiness centerone night staythe breakfast areacrab cakesthe room was nice
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is always a great experience. I only stay there when I am traveling to the area. I can't wait to visit again. The rooms are clean and the staff is helpful. I couldn't ask for much more. Great place.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The quality of the room is fine for the price point. The staff were friendly. The conference amenities were dreadful. Meals were unhealthy and I'm not even sure what we were served. Quality of the food was horrid. The meeting rooms were dark and dingy. It appears that they were updated in the recent past, but limited natural light. The banquets staff was not responsive to our concerns, for example, I asked one person to clean up the room several times on our break but it still had dirty tissues all over the table when I returned. Also, the location of the hotel is near the airport, but there is no where you can walk to (no sidewalks), which made breaks really dreadful. If you are a meeting planner, I would keep looking for a good space. Because I know that as an attendee, I complained a LOT to my meeting organizer.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gary G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear PhxTrvlrs,
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time at my hotel. I will take your comments to my Executive Chef and we will work on the quality of the food that we serve to all of our guests. Please accept my apology and know that I will always strive to give my guests the best experience possible.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Rooms were good size. Nice meeting room. Breakfast buffet good but overcrowded on weekend mornings. Shuttle not all that available to guests for restaurant forays. We often took Lyft or Uber instead. Limited menu for meals in restaurant, nothing vegetarian. Rooms set up to watch TV, not read, weak lighting and not positioned for reading. Poor area for running. Sidewalks weren't continuous, heavy traffic. Some roads were extremely narrow and dangerous for running.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The room was fairly clean and bed is comfortable. Their breakfast is great and the omelet guy is my fave. My A/C unit rattled all night. The front desk staff is not eager to help when asked and are less than cheerful most of the time. This is a fine place to stay as long as it's not your nickel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gary G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear proamn,
I appreciate that you took the time to give me feedback on my hotel. I am sorry that you did not have an experience that meet your expectations. I am working with both my Front Office Manager and Chief Engineer to fix the issues that you stated in your review. I hope that the next time you are in the area, that you will give my hotel another chance to try and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very nice hotel. very good value. My room was large and comfortable. Everything was clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and efficient. Breakfast is what you would expect at a Embassy Suites. Dinner menu is a little limited, but everything I ordered was hot fresh and well prepared.