Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The hotel itself was fine- pretty typical Embassy Suites. The AC in the bedroom section of the room could be improved.

I called for the shuttle once I returned from my trip and asked to be picked up. I went and stood where I needed to be. Other hotel vans kept coming and going- some delivered people and came back and I was still not picked up. I called again to the hotel....this all kept repeating. Front desk kept saying "he should be there any moment" but that moment did not come.

FINALLY after nearly an hour the shuttle came. He said he had been there a few times. This was a total lie. I am not sure what he was doing- but it certainly was not going to the airport.

I missed an appointment in DC because of how long this process took.

Room Tip: Get one with cold AC if you can
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Gary G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear BrianO271,
I am sorry that my shuttle took so long to get you from the airport. My Front Office Manager and I have strived to make each and every shuttle run go flawlessly. Unfortunately, we did not make your trip a good one. Please accept my apology and know that we are working toward perfection at all times.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel is always a great experience. I only stay there when I am traveling to the area. I can't wait to visit again. The rooms are clean and the staff is helpful. I couldn't ask for much more. Great place.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The quality of the room is fine for the price point. The staff were friendly. The conference amenities were dreadful. Meals were unhealthy and I'm not even sure what we were served. Quality of the food was horrid. The meeting rooms were dark and dingy. It appears that they were updated in the recent past, but limited natural light. The banquets staff was not responsive to our concerns, for example, I asked one person to clean up the room several times on our break but it still had dirty tissues all over the table when I returned. Also, the location of the hotel is near the airport, but there is no where you can walk to (no sidewalks), which made breaks really dreadful. If you are a meeting planner, I would keep looking for a good space. Because I know that as an attendee, I complained a LOT to my meeting organizer.

Dear PhxTrvlrs,
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your time at my hotel. I will take your comments to my Executive Chef and we will work on the quality of the food that we serve to all of our guests. Please accept my apology and know that I will always strive to give my guests the best experience possible.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Rooms were good size. Nice meeting room. Breakfast buffet good but overcrowded on weekend mornings. Shuttle not all that available to guests for restaurant forays. We often took Lyft or Uber instead. Limited menu for meals in restaurant, nothing vegetarian. Rooms set up to watch TV, not read, weak lighting and not positioned for reading. Poor area for running. Sidewalks weren't continuous, heavy traffic. Some roads were extremely narrow and dangerous for running.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The room was fairly clean and bed is comfortable. Their breakfast is great and the omelet guy is my fave. My A/C unit rattled all night. The front desk staff is not eager to help when asked and are less than cheerful most of the time. This is a fine place to stay as long as it's not your nickel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gary G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear proamn,
I appreciate that you took the time to give me feedback on my hotel. I am sorry that you did not have an experience that meet your expectations. I am working with both my Front Office Manager and Chief Engineer to fix the issues that you stated in your review. I hope that the next time you are in the area, that you will give my hotel another chance to try and exceed your expectations.

Travellers also viewed these Linthicum Heights hotels
1.2 km away
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#3 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
1.2 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
1.5 km away
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
1.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltim...
#7 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
1.1 km away
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airpor...
#2 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
0.6 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Balti...
#11 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Address: 1300 Concourse Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-1014
Region: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Romantic Hotel in Linthicum Heights
#15 Business Hotel in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: ₹ 7,216 - ₹ 11,726 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Baltimore