1,275 results
All reviews made to order breakfast evening reception free happy hour managers reception omelet living room pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay nice stay very nice hotel light rail the breakfast area crab cakes the room was nice inner harbor fitness center
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Last stayed at this hotel 20 years ago, does not seem to have been updated since. Front entry beat up with damaged walls and old metal heating units flanking the entrance. Room doors are thin and have visible space between the door and frame letting in light and noise. Stairwells are dark and poorly marked. Lobby area is frayed. Lots of newer nearby competion, they need to update to keep up. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, kudos to the friendly breakfast cook who made tasty omlets to order.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank marcD3426MD
Gary G, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear marcD3426MD,
Thank you for your praise of my staff and my breakfast cook in particular. My Maintenance Staff and I are working hard every day to keep my hotel in excellent condition and will continue to make this a high priority. thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We come here every year for the boat show in Annapolis. They have a free cocktail hour every evening and included breakfast every morning. The property is lovely and the staff is uniformly friendly and helpful, but management is obviously too greedy to staff or maintain the place adequately. We waited 20 minutes to check in because there was only one one desk clerk on duty. One night we took the shuttle bus to a restaurant. When we called to get picked up we were put on hold for five minutes and never picked up . The following night we had dinner at the hotel. Only one waitress was on duty and there was clearly a staffing problem in the kitchen as it took an inordinate time for our meal to arrive, a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, how can it take thirty minutes to prepare that?
Only two of the three elevators were working, they are visible in the atrium, when we mentioned that, we were told that the third one had been out for a while. The ice machine on our floor was not working, the shower could not be adjusted for temperature. Maybe the owners are just running the place down until it can be sold to someone else. We will probable look for someplace else next year.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear James M,
First, let me apologize that you had such a bad experience at my hotel. It is not my intention, for my guests, to get this kind of impression. I will take your feedback under advisement and make every effort to make my hotel a better hotel. Thank you for taking the time to give me your thoughts.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stayed 4 days for business and it was a Great place to stay .Breakfast is amazing and the social evening event works great too. The room was very nice and comfortable the only two minor issues I had was the shower water pressure was very limited and the thermostat battery gave out the last night so no A/c . Everything else was great and staff was super friendly .Restaurant food was good too but you cant get the meatloaf thats been on the menu but unavailable for awhile .

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Just relaxed and did nothing. Nice location for going to the mall and casino also took in a movie. Wish we could have stayed longer. Iur plans fell thru for puerto rico. So this was the next best thing

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great service at check in, manager's reception, and breakfast. Quick room service with reasonable prices for food. Pool and gym were both nice. Couldn't figure out where I could pick up a six pack in the area (can't buy at grocery/target or gas station), and ended up paying $17 for two bud lights from room service.

Room Tip: High floor to escape atrium noise- not too long of a wait for elevators
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family