All reviews front desk choice hotels hash browns each morning hot breakfast breakfast room parking lot is cracker barrel nice breakfast waffle maker room was spacious and clean rewards program many choices waffles business trip very nice stay pax river
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after attending a wedding 20 minutes away. The location worked out well for us and our room was comfortable and clean. However, the WiFi was very poor both in our room, the lobby and just outside the hotel. The clerk at the front desk was not of much help. It became frustrating because the GPS to the wedding site did not work. Eventually, we were able to make a call.

Stayed: April 2018
comfortinnlexington1, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the comment. I am glad you like our clean and comfortable room, with convenient location. The maintenance staff was instructed to check the WIFI in room and see to it that it was functioning properly and received repairs if needed. The front desk agent received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which our valued guests are to be treated. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon. It would be an honor to serve you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great room, friendly staff, great value. I would hands down give it a five star review except for one thing: Fox News yelling at us in the common breakfast room. My family, along with others in the room, felt unwelcomed by this. It seems to me a good host doesn’t look for platforms to criticize their guests. By all means, have whatever political view you want, but don’t take advantage of me in this way. There are plenty of non-political tv programs you could have chosen.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank El_Ian11
comfortinnlexington1, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is important to us and shows us that we’re on the right track toward satisfying every guest, every day. I’m especially pleased that our staff and excellent value contributed to the pleasantness of your stay. I apologize that a guest had put the TV in the breakfast room on a channel you didn’t like. We take serving guests seriously and appreciate your kind and candid comments. We’ll be here for you when you need to stay in the area again and look forward to welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We went to Maryland to see our daughters swim in a 4 day swim meet. We try to stay at comfort inns when ever we can because they are a clean, reliable chain. We were not disappointed. Very nice front desk folks and house staff. Room very comfortable and quiet. We happened to be staying at the same place the team was
Even when i went to get coffee and the whole swim team was there eating breakfast, the staff made sure it was well stocked. Since it was March and at a pool for most of the day, we only were able to explore for a little while can tell you that it looks like a great area for vacationing. lots of shopping, restaurants and beach areas.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
comfortinnlexington1, Hotel Manager. at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
We are happy that you have thoroughly enjoyed your holiday with us.
Thank you for your compliments on the staff, room, food and location.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Standard Comfort Inn with nice staff and large rooms, close to restaurants and stores. The only down side was the breakfast. I don't know why they can't include a few healthy items. All the cereals are full of sugar, no whole grain breads, and the eggs were not good. Plus the coffee ran out. But again, overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking your time to create this review. I am sorry to hear that everything was not perfect during your stay. We try very hard to ensure each guest is surrounded by a comfortable, clean & caring environment while you are away from home. I will certainly take your comments about our breakfast under advisement. You actually have me considering more choices to add to the breakfast bar. If you would like to discuss any suggestions I would be happy to talk to you directly.
Cjristina Washington'General Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2017

When we got to the hotel we were greeted by a very pleasant guy at the desk and answered our questions about local places. We received little gift bags containing snack items. I was impressed by the housecleaning staff washing down the elevators and halls. We had received a free upgrade and the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. we stayed at several of these in this past week in various locations but this was the best of the stays.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple