Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
US$ 74
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 84/night.

US$ 146
US$ 65
US$ 118
US$ 102
Country Inn
All reviewsfront deskhash brownsparking lot isbreakfast roomeach morningexcellent breakfastmany choiceshot breakfasthome away from homebusiness tripwafflesnice touchvery nice staypax riverthe general managerfirst floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 October 2017

When we got to the hotel we were greeted by a very pleasant guy at the desk and answered our questions about local places. We received little gift bags containing snack items. I was impressed by the housecleaning staff washing down the elevators and halls. We had received a free upgrade and the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. we stayed at several of these in this past week in various locations but this was the best of the stays.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn before, but it has been keeping up its name. A lot of Choise Flags are not keeping up with the improvements needed , but this is place is the best I have seen. Its really a pleasure to stay there. Great "hot" water, great water pressure and very well managed.
Breakfast was great and I had asked for a first floor and I got it. God, the room was enormous, clean and very well maintained. I needed for nothing. Only 80 rooms helps make it a very nice stay. I find when you get them too big, they loose a personal touch.This Comfort Inn wa spectacular. KUDOS to you.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet...Its a 5 story, brick and steel building...very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We spent two nights in September. Leigh at the front desk was especially helpful at check-in. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating. The location was also very convenient. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Alma,
I want to personally thank you for writing this kind review and letting others know what they can expect when they choose the Comfort Inn & Suites by Choice.
I was especially excited to share this review with Leigh. Please know that the care we give to our guest is from the heart.
We are a small property therefore we can provide a personalized experience, providing you with a clean, comfortable, and caring environment.
We sincerely hope you we will see you again soon.
Remember to choose Choice for Comfort!!!
Safe Travels,
Christina Washington
GM

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I had to make a six day business trip with one week notice. Turns out Lexington Park is fairly remote with extremely limited taxi/cab access (do not count on getting one at all!) and rental cars were all booked. The staff at Comfort Inn went out of their way each and every day to not only make my stay very enjoyable, but to help me get around town! Christie, the GM, was unbelievably kind enough to take me the 1 1/2 hour drive back to Arlington at the end of my stay. Who does that!?! Wow! The only drawback was that the rooms are fairly loud on the street-side.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please know that we here at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park MD will always put the needs and comfort of our guest first. We truly appreciate your choice to stay here with us.
We hope your travels will bring you this way again soon. You will
always have a home away from home here with us.
Christina Washington

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Daughter and I traveled from Texas to visit a friend in nursing home and needed a room for a couple of nights. We were pleased with this inn. Room was spacious, the beds and pillows excellent, everything clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was high quality. There is a delicious seafood restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends