All reviews front desk choice hotels hash browns each morning hot breakfast breakfast room parking lot is cracker barrel nice breakfast waffle maker room was spacious and clean rewards program many choices waffles business trip very nice stay pax river
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn before, but it has been keeping up its name. A lot of Choise Flags are not keeping up with the improvements needed , but this is place is the best I have seen. Its really a pleasure to stay there. Great "hot" water, great water pressure and very well managed.
Breakfast was great and I had asked for a first floor and I got it. God, the room was enormous, clean and very well maintained. I needed for nothing. Only 80 rooms helps make it a very nice stay. I find when you get them too big, they loose a personal touch.This Comfort Inn wa spectacular. KUDOS to you.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet...Its a 5 story, brick and steel building...very quiet
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My stay at the Comfort Inns and Suites has been a pleasant one. Everyone is extremely helpful but one person stands out. Her name is Kim she works in the evening and she does so much to keep the night running most people couldn't keep up with her. She is multifaceted and multi-talented in her abilities. If not for her I think the evening shift would disintegrate into madness. She has assisted me on several occasions and continues to do so today. She has more than earned her place in the Comfort Inn family.

The rooms are kept at a high standard they're clean daily occasionally there's a problem, but not one so severe that it can't be fixed immediately. Breakfast I would have to say are my favorite time of the day. Everything is cooked fresh daily. And all items are hot and ready. The chefs keep food pumping out of the kitchen the keep up with the demand for the food.

The atmosphere at Comfort Inns and Suites is more than a hospitable one it is a family-oriented one. The perfect place to bring a little ones to relax and enjoy the scenery and all that Lexington has to offer. the location of Comfort Inns is perfect it's clearly visible from the highway in both day and night. Which draws people to it. The rewards program for Choice Hotels is also here and it's perfect anybody can sign up and I recommend everybody sign up.

Currently the building is undergoing a facelift of sorts. Nothing on the inside is being touched just the outside to make it more appealing and I must say it is spectacular I've watched it progressed over the past few days and they are doing a splendid job. Photographs will be included.

On location is also a workout center and an indoor pool. The pool is not extremely deep is the deepest part only goes 5 ft. The workout room comes with several machines. The doors leading to these rooms require a key card entry which means you have to be a resident of Comfort Inns in order to gain access. The area in which Comfort Inn is set as a multitude of restaurants and stores surrounding it including but not limited to Cracker Barrel, Arby's, McDonald's, Wendy's, Bob Evans, Walmart, and Starbucks. To name a few. And it is good to mention that we are a mere 20 minutes away from Keeneland for those of you that enjoy the horse races.

Is the opinion of this Google guide if you are in the Lexington area and would like a place to relax kick back do business or just enjoy time with your family, this is the place to do it. For further information on Comfort Inns and Suites check out my reviews on Google guide complete with photographs of breakfasts and room-interferes.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We spent two nights in September. Leigh at the front desk was especially helpful at check-in. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the staff was very accommodating. The location was also very convenient. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Alma,
I want to personally thank you for writing this kind review and letting others know what they can expect when they choose the Comfort Inn & Suites by Choice.
I was especially excited to share this review with Leigh. Please know that the care we give to our guest is from the heart.
We are a small property therefore we can provide a personalized experience, providing you with a clean, comfortable, and caring environment.
We sincerely hope you we will see you again soon.
Remember to choose Choice for Comfort!!!
Safe Travels,
Christina Washington
GM

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I had to make a six day business trip with one week notice. Turns out Lexington Park is fairly remote with extremely limited taxi/cab access (do not count on getting one at all!) and rental cars were all booked. The staff at Comfort Inn went out of their way each and every day to not only make my stay very enjoyable, but to help me get around town! Christie, the GM, was unbelievably kind enough to take me the 1 1/2 hour drive back to Arlington at the end of my stay. Who does that!?! Wow! The only drawback was that the rooms are fairly loud on the street-side.

Room tip: Get a room away from the street.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please know that we here at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park MD will always put the needs and comfort of our guest first. We truly appreciate your choice to stay here with us.
We hope your travels will bring you this way again soon. You will
always have a home away from home here with us.
Christina Washington

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Daughter and I traveled from Texas to visit a friend in nursing home and needed a room for a couple of nights. We were pleased with this inn. Room was spacious, the beds and pillows excellent, everything clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was high quality. There is a delicious seafood restaurant within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2017