All reviewsfront deskeach morningnice breakfasthot breakfastbreakfast roomhash brownsparking lot isfriendly serviceroom was spacious and cleanwafflesbusiness tripmany choicespax riververy nice staynice touchthe general managergreat staff
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Stayed 2 nights, everyone we came in contact with was very friendly. Our room was very clean and the breakfast was good. The location is convenient to many restaurants and stores. Also very close to St. Mary's college. Would recommend. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This hotel is attractive, clean and the personnel are also great! We checked in a bit early, we were with a group, our room was ready and they were very welcoming. Our room was excellent, very clean and very comfortable. The manager was very accommodating, helped our folks with what ever was needed.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This new hotel is literally situated just outside of the Pax River Naval Base making it very convenient for the base visitors. However, since this is no 5 star hotel so the amenities are so so, and services are so so, and the room I stayed was so so. The so called hot breakfast was not so hot, and they were all pre made except for the waffles which you have to make it yourself. Also, the parking lot is exceptionally small. Btw, the 4th floor hall way smells like the gym with a strong body odor all week long that I actually had to hold my breath when I walk in and out.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank David L
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear David,
Thank you for bringing the stated issues to my attention. We had no complaints of any kind, I have had the walls and carpet cleaned just to be sure that there is not anything we are overlooking. If there was ever anything brought to our attention during your stay please know that we would have addressed it immediately. You comfort is our primary goal. We want you to be surrounded with a caring, safe and comfortable environment. You are welcome, wanted and respected here. Please come back again so that you can see how things operate on a normal basis. Reach out to me directly to discuss your next reservation should you decide to stay with us. I would love the opportunity to turn you into a loyal & valued family member here at the award winning Comfort Inn & Suites by Choice.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

a truly great hotel. the staff were excellent, especially Christina. We came for the suas competition and were new to Maryland. we were floored by the hospitality and comfort of this hotel. easy 10/10.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Malek S
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here when I first moved to the city. The people were very friendly and very helpful. They were prompt with anything I may have needed, from blankets to towels, food to help starting my rental car. The hotel was very clean and close to everything.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
gmmd232choicehotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Here at Comfort Inn & Suites we will do anything at all to provide our guests with outstanding service. We are a small hotel which allows us to focus on getting to know each guest and what they need from us.
We sincerely appreciate you taking time out to create this review, letting others know what you experienced while staying here with us.
Please know that we are always here for any of your accommodation needs in the future.
Christina