DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 74
US$ 117
US$ 115
US$ 107
US$ 85
All reviewscookiesdouble treerestaurant attached to the hotelfront deskroom servicebreakfast buffetseafood restaurantrestaurant next doorhockey tournamentbeautiful hotelstaff was friendlycomfortable bedenjoyed my stayoutstanding customer serviceupon checkthe hotel staffrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice staff close to amenities good breakfast lovely cookies and great customer service. Good parking close to other restaurants and shops room was clean and quiet and really liked the Evelyn and Crabtree mini products in room

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your fantastic review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel and for bringing attention to our wonderful hospitality and convenient location! We appreciate your business and hope you will choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you to the Washington/Baltimore area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travel for work and had an extended stay in the Maryland area. The location was great just off the major highway. I was able to get to the office pretty quickly. The breakfast buffet was pretty good as well as the cooked to order.

There is a seafood and oyster bar restaurant connected to the hotel and they also do room service as well for dinner. The room I had was also pretty spacious for a king size bed. All in all I will be back on my next visit to this area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ADT_TigerTeam
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel, and for recognizing our courteous associates. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We were in Laurel Maryland for an annual hockey tournament. Check in was great room was clean initially . staff was great except when we returned to the hotel at 11:30 saturday night from being gone from 8:30 that morning our room wasn't cleaned, no towels!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hello johnnysgarage:

Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for housekeeping oversights regarding your room . Our goal is to welcome each guest with a freshly cleaned and comfortable room daily, and we are sorry for missing some details. We do hope these issues were remedied to your satisfaction. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to see you here again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in the area. Prior to arriving, I called to inquire about early check-in. I spoke to Natacha and she instructed me to call when I was on my way the day of check-in to ensure a room would be ready. When I arrived, Natacha and Trayci were very pleasant and immediately made me feel welcomed. Throughout my stay, all of the staff was very helpful and went above to help with anything I asked for. One day while out, my guest couldn't find the room key. So, I called and spoke to Natacha. She verified my identity and even asked a personalized question based on our interactions.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Elijah, thank you for your wonderful review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel. We are glad to read our location worked well for you and you were impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates. Natacha and Trayci will be pleased to hear they added value to your stay which made your visit more comfortable. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Been using this hotel for a long time. We would go there when we lost power in our home in Laurel. We even had our daughter's birthday party there. Nowadays we stay at this hotel whenever we travel back to our hometown in Laurel because it is a great hotel at a decent price, has excellent customer service, and is in a convenient location for traveling. It is right off of I-95. It is an inviting hotel with quiet and relaxing rooms. The staff is consistent, reliable, and friendly. Some of the staff have been working there since we started going there years ago. It's always nice to see the welcoming familiar face of Natacha at check-in or Anna at the breakfast buffet. They, along with the other staff, are always eagerly ready to assist us. We consider this place our home away from home.

Room Tip: For travelers with pets, you should choose a room the has an interior/exterior entrance or an exterior only entrance.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Lori, thank you for being loyal to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Laurel. We are thrilled to know we are able to meet your expectations every time you visit us. Natacha and Anna will be pleased to hear they never fail to impress you with their outstanding hospitality. We always enjoy hosting you and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.