“Good staff, location and shuttle great for Fedex Field” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo

Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Virginia
“Good staff, location and shuttle great for Fedex Field”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Overall a very good hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Wireless was very fast and easy to connect to. The shuttle to within walking distance to Fedex Field was great. Staff was attentive and room was very clean. Noise: walls are a little thin as we heard quite a bit of noise/doors closing until late. Orice- a little high for the area but not ridiculous. Bed: this is the only negative. Definitely one of the lower quality beds I've slept on in a Holiday Inn. But I usually don't sleep that good in hotel since we have a pedic mattress. Overall a nice hotel with attentive staff and a good breakfast.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

From arrival to departure, the service received was beyond my expectation. The staff could not have been more accommodating in meeting our needs; this made our stay very pleasant. I assisted my friend in planning her only daughters wedding so stress high for her in making the experience for their guest memorable and comfortable.

If all hotels could be this comfortable and accommodating, the industry will have a better standing, Kudos to the entire team, but with supervision of Shailesh (Steve) Nagar, General Manager of the property it is understandable. He is truly a role model for his team. I would not hesitate to stay at this property again and recommend it to everyone.

Thank you!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Dear travelingsuzanne,

Thank you very much for your review. All of us here really appreciate the very detailed and honest assessment of The Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo. I can't say enough times in a forum such as this that we are who we are and we do have a goal. Our goal is just to do our best and hope it pleases the majority of our guests. I sincerely hope you come back again. It was a pleasure to have you and your family here and I thank you again for taking the time to write.
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

A friend and I stayed at your hotel the weekend of November 12th to attend the beautiful wedding of a friends daughter. Your staff was exceptionally friendly and very accommodating. The room was very clean and nice. I especially liked your breakfast accommodations, it was awesome and had a great variety.
I have stayed at Holiday Inn express's before, but yours was one of the best.

Thanks for a wonderful stay,
B. Caine

Dear Bonnie_C677,

Thank you for positng this encouraging review.

we are really happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay while you attended the beautiful wedding.

I am sure on your next travel you will choose Holiday Inn Express as ypur hotel of choice.

Thank you.

Very Respectfully,

Shailesh "Steve" Nagar
Forest Hill, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

We were attending a wedding at the Newton White Mansion and this Holiday Inn was the hotel of choice for the overnight guests. They were very accomodating at checkin, the rooms were spacious, clean and very well appointed. The breakfast in the AM was very, very nice with many more choices than the normal hotel "free" breakfast! We were very pleased.

Room Tip: all good choices as far as Icould see.
1 Thank Susan W
Ms. Susan,

Thank you very much for your kind words. it was great pleasure to have you as our guest. I am extremely delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will definitely pass the word along to my staff. They are always hungry to guests responses/feedbacks especially the one like these.

Again we are very thnakful for your business and hope to see you soon.
Blacksburg, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

We stayed overnight here for a Redskins game at FedEx Field. My expectations were that the hotel would be average at best but it really was a nice hotel experience. It is very easy to navigate to the stadium and there are several restaurants located within a mile or two of the hotel. The room was nicely appointed and clean. The breakfast was included and was pretty much the standard fare although it did include eggs and breakfast meats which is a cut above the usual continental breakfast. The price was a little high but then again, given the location, it was right in line with other, similar accommodations. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again when I'm in town for a sporting event at FedEx Field.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Luv2g0lf
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
Dear Luv2g0lf ,

Thank you for your recent review regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Largo a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for staying with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
0.2 km away
2.2 km away
Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#1 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK