All reviewssoaking tubscreened in porchoverlook roomcommon roomgreat roomother guestsgas fireplaceb and bharpers ferrybeautiful place to staycivil warblueberry pancakesrelaxing getawayeach morningwe loved our stayrooms are fineperfect hosts
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I absolutely LOVED staying two nights here. The staff and owners were super friendly and very pleasant to work with. The views of Antietam and the grounds itself are incredible. Rooms are large with huge beds and the bath in the room is awesome. Breakfast was delicious!

Room Tip: Choose one with a bath!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

as soon as you turn onto the driveway you feel relaxed. We were upgraded to a room with a porch that overlooked the beautiful valley below, I highly recommend the porch rooms!
definitely would stay here again

Room Tip: get the porch!
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We will definitely be back for another stay at this wonderful B&B. My husband and I stayed in the Overlook room and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and evening on our screened in porch. We were looking for a little solitude, so we didn't take advantage of the free beer and wine offered, but we did have a delicious breakfast the next day. Tina, the innkeeper for the weekend, is super friendly and provided excellent service. Our room was spotless and we both slept very well in the comfortable queen sized bed. The location is convenient to both Frederick and Harper's Ferry.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We had a wonderful and relaxing time at the lodge. The location and room are beautiful. We had a delicious breakfast in family setting and enjoyed the free drinks (wine, rum, etc.). The service was excellent.
We definitely and strongly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for room with balcony.
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This review is several years late. Fiance booked this for Valentine's day since we both love history. We spent a few nights here, and from our room we could see Burnside's Bridge. The staff is GREAT, the rooms are great, no TV or internet from what I recall which I actually much prefer. The local food is also REALLY good in case you go into town for dinner. Food at the Antietam Overlook was also great. Overall a really really nice weekend, much of that thanks to the Antietam Overlook. Highly recommended, plan to go back sometime. Loved is so much, we got a gift certificate for my brother and his wife. This was 2013 I believe.

Room Tip: rooms facing the battlefield are the BEST
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple