“Great Little Local Cafe”

Little Red Barn Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Jefferson
Reviewed 16 April 2015

They have the most delicious tomato soup! Pair it up with one of their delicious sandwiches and then a sundae for dessert!! YUMMO!!

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Had lunch and ice cream with my daughter here. Just happened to catch the sign crossing over US 340 and dropped in. They have soups, salads and sandwiches in addition to the ice cream. We had a hot dog, a chili dog, a milkshake and a sugar cone with Hershey's ice cream, all very good. The staff was really nice and the decor was just like an old barn. There was plenty of parking and the price was reasonable. We will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank AeroHokie92
Reviewed 2 October 2014

The Little Red Barn is as cute inside as it is outside. I met my husband for lunch here and I can see why it is one of his favorites. They have a small but nice variety of sandwiches, hot and cold. I had a reuben, chips and a soda. My reuben was great. Just the right combination of ingredients, grilled nicely and I could tell the meat and cheese were good quality ingredients. My husband had the chicken salad on lettuce rather than on bread and he loves it. Has the same thing every time. The restaurant is extremely clean and nicely decorated. The service was friendly and we got our food quickly. We did not have any ice cream, but their selections were very inviting and looked great. Will definitely return!

1  Thank ACRMom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

They server both Hershey's ice cream and soft serve but the soft serve is awesome. Very creamy reminds me of frozen custard in Wisconsin. Had the scrumptious chicken salad with pecans on toasted wheat - delicious! It really is a small and fun "Little Red Barn" great for lunch or when you need a sweet treat fix. Very friendly service.

1  Thank C F
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Little Red Barn has great charm. Many neighbors can walk here to grab a coffee or an ice cream and socialize with friends from around town. Service is friendly. They serve Hershey's Ice Cream. This is a great addition to our little town. Stop here for a treat the next time you are in the area.

1  Thank ticoalra