See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ok for a night or 2. My family and I stayed here before and it was nice. Great for when you have orders in area. It has a kitchen with full size fridge. Great size for 1 or 2 people. Just hotel needs updating and maybe new management. You can tell some people are living there full-time. Even some staff. One of the front desk guys was very rude. I asked for extra towels and he asked me why I needed them. We had booked a 4 night stay but left after 1 night. Tub was yellow on the bottom. Slight smell in room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Mary D,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Bugs, filth, smells, nasty smelling full time residents, weeds.
Breakfast was overcooked powdered eggs that were to rubbery to chew.
Mold on the walls, shower enclosure falling off the wall, baseboards were disgustingly filthy and BUGS BUGS BUGS.
AVOID THIS NASTY SMELLING SEWAGE PIT!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Kevin H,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & facilities are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. I assure you and all other guests that we clean and sanitize our guest rooms
following each guest stay and any issues related to pest alerts is quickly addressed through professional treatment and
investigation. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I stayed here because I was trying to deal with a new consulting firm's travel policy. This Quality Suites fit into their price range, so I gave this place a shot for four nights. The rooms are in a series of buildings crammed in between some industrial parks. The room itself was old, but clean. The kitchenette was actually pretty good, stove worked, fridge worked, even the dishwasher and sink. Bed was alright. The shower looked like it had seen better days. But, the location and upkeep of the exterior made you wonder if you were really safe or not. Big, black industrial rat traps are all over, leaving you with a concern that you have unwanted roommates. Not sure what the free breakfast was about as I just couldn't go down to the lobby. I was out of there first thing in the morning and came back late at night. I guess, if you really had to, this place would do. But if you are on a long term assignment and away from home, no.

Room Tip: I don't know if there is one.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rex R
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Rex R,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I am so sorry for the unfortunate incident that you experienced regarding the visit of unwelcome
pests in your guest room. Any issue related to pest alerts is quickly addressed through professional treatment and
investigation. Sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience our continuing improvements.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This appeared to me to be an extended stay facility.

The rooms were decently cleaned but had old furniture, needed updating and were very dark.

The king-size bed was surprisingly comfortable as were the pillows.

On the exterior there were weeds and leaf clutter all over the sidewalks as well as broken glass. Many of the sidewalks were cracked. I saw bags of trash and towels in the bushes but I found that this is where the maid stores them until she can pick them up later.

I bought some food at the store thinking I could have a lunch in my room. I looked for drinking glasses and didn't see any. I opened every drawer in the kitchen area. Nothing. Then I open the dishwasher. The dishes were in the dishwasher, dirty, along with some plates and glasses.

When turning on the shower, the shower head sprayed out the back, at the fitting, all over the wall. I tried to tighten it but it was already tight. I lowered the pressure way down and turned the head so that at least it sprayed in a downward direction.

The hotel has seen better days. I really can't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mark_Kennesaw,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I want to assure you that your comments are being taken seriously, passed onto our staff and addressed through continuous improvements to our accommodations and cleanliness. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel with high hopes for a birthday getaway weekend. The photos made the hotel appear and look great. Upon arriving we were highly disappointed. Before arriving I called ahead and asked to check in early and the front desk employee said that it would be fine. When we arrived we were told no, but after stating we called ahead for that specific reason we were allowed to check in. Once checked in, the hotel appeared and seemed to be more like a apartment complex with people living then a hotel. We checked into our room and it wasn’t the greatest but it wasn’t the worst. The amenities were nice to include the kitchenette and fire place which we both loved and used. When we opened the “balcony” window shade the room across from us had trash that sat on the porch for two straight days which was not a sight. The water was barely hot when using the shower in the bathroom. The breakfast was decent and being attended and the food kept replenished and hot. The location was ideal for just being outside the city and close to the Hunts Valley Town Center. Unsure if I would stay here again being a Choice Rewards Member.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Chris W,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review regarding your most
recent stay at our hotel. When situations like this arise, we aim to be as helpful and accommodating as possible, though
it often happens that our rooms are filled and we must wait to check in new guests until the
rooms have been vacated and cleaned. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.