All reviews concierge room cinnamon tea major renovation starbucks coffee hotel restaurant very nice hotel bed was very comfortable conference center early check fridge and microwave front desk staff great room business trip indoor pool convention wedding carpet
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Outstanding space, food and customer service. Perfect setting for this event. It was spacious, comfortable and very clean. Parking was close and safe. Lighting was adequate and appropriate. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a 30 minute drive from the Baltimore airport and was comfortable, clean and friendly. More important, it was less expensive than I thought it would be. The location is close to the highway but still quiet. The hotel was overall a nice experience

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My family (husband and kids) and I stayed here for the weekend. We were so pleased with the room...great price,comfy beds, free wifi, nice bathroom, complementary bottles of water and the lobby was very nice with a lot of comfy chairs.

All of the staff was very nice-and accommodating, they made the stay so pleasant!

The location is great too, we were able to park the car and leave it until it was time to drive home. You do have to pay to park $40 valet per day for overnight, which was pretty comparable to other places for overnight but with in and out privileges.

There are good restaurants nearby and in the hotel (telltale). Also it is very close to Starbucks, Dunkin', 7-Eleven and Royal farms.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and go back again myself.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a dance weekend. Checking in was terrific. Kristina was an excellent front deck clerk. After checking in we needed a refrigerator and since our room did not have one and no other run of the house rooms were available. When I told her I was in dire need of one she was able to upgrade us to a suite at no extra charge. It seemed that whenever we walked by the front desk Kristina was there smiling and helping clients checking in. We did have a problem with our safe. It just shut down and died. With all my money in there I was in a panic. Ron the maintenance men came to my room and spent the next two and a half hours trying to open the safe. Finally he had to use a crow bar and totally destroyed the safe but I did get all of my money out. I tried to give him a tip as he really worked hard to fix it and then had a harder time trying to break in as safes are not that easy to break into. Anyway, he refused the tip and said he was just doing his job and he thanked me for the thought. All in all I had a very nice stay at the Delta Hotel by Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Spent four days at this hotel and it was great. The food was the best hotel food I have tried in a long time. My wife and I just returned from Europe and stayed at
4 and 5 star hotels and Delta had better food than any of them. Our room was comfortable and quiet. The hotel staff was excellent. The only down side was the bar. They need a good bartender. The guy they got now is really second rate. I stayed here last year and both bartenders were excellent. Hey, at least keep the bar top clean while you chat with staff doing nothing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple