“Delicious Supper!”
Review of Iron Rooster

Iron Rooster
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Rooster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Hunt Valley
Reviewed 22 January 2018

After a so-so food experience at the Iron Rooster in Canton, we decided to try the Iron Rooster in Hunt Valley for dinner. The food was very good. My husband had the chicken and waffles which he devoured. I had the cakes on cakes. It was crab cakes with fried green tomatoes on cornmeal pancakes topped with chipotle hollandaise sauce. I didn't leave a bite. It was delicious. The crab cakes were tasty and the cornmeal pancakes were scrumptious. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to give the Iron Rooster a try for lunch. Our server was great. My friend’s bowl of chili was delicious. My salad was plain, dry and tasteless. I will be back but not for a salad.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

It was a new place to try. I was greeted by my waitress, Whitney, who was very great. The food, however, was more plentious than I could eat. It was good.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We really liked Iron Rooster. We split a homemade pop tart, this is a must try! The orange juice was the best we’ve ever had- it was obviously freshly squeezed. My omelet was just average but my husband got the fried chicken benny and that was really delicious. Our server was friendly, fast and attentive. Great experience overall. We can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent. We tried one of each of the tarts and they excellent I liked the brown sugar best Limited menu.

Been to Iron Rooster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK