1,101 results
All reviewsarundel millstwo bedroom suitefront desk staffwould stay here againomeletgreat place to stayindoor poolbwi airportcomplimentary breakfastminute drivelive casinosofa bednice stayshuttle servicevery nice hotelbusiness centerbaltimore area
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have traveled frequently for 11+ years. It takes a lot to impress me, and only extraordinary service and hospitality will demand that I write a review. I feel like the teacher in 'Christmas Story' as she writes in the dream A+++++++++++++++++ for his theme.
Every single person on staff here this week...every single person...has not only said hello, but asked how my class was going (I'm the trainer) and asked if there was anything else they could do to make my visit excellent. This didn't just impress me...it 'knocked my socks off.' I had made a point to say something to each of them. to commend them to their managers, and now I feel the need to post this for any who might consider Live! Lofts as a place to stay. Two standouts must be mentioned: 'Miss' Mamie McKoy and Mr. Kent Davis were STARS in taking care of us!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Bill,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I shared with the team and they were delighted to hear that their service meant so much to you.

We look forward to seeing you again, and once more, thanks a million for such a glowing review.

All the best,

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We took advantage of a couple comped nights at Live Lofts recently. Since we'd never been, we didn't really know what to expect. It did not disappoint. We arrived early and were allowed to check in to our studio suite shortly thereafter. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Our suite was spacious, had everything we needed and was very quiet during the night. Our suite was sparkling clean and very comfortable. We did not have meals at the hotel, so I cannot rate the restaurant. For breakfast, we walked across the street to Dennys and had other meals at Maryland Live. The shuttle runs like clockwork and we found all the drivers to be both professional and friendly. Our stay was nice and we look forward to a return visit.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have wonderful time @live lofts hotel , my french toast was off the chain , i enjoy every bit of my breakfast, verol you make my stay enjoyable and i will always stay at this hotel whenever i come back in town , keep up the good work young man one day it will pay off.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Deyanira provided me with first class customer service! I travel very often and that's from coast to coast but I have yet to find anyone with a more pleasant disposition or better attitude and personality than her. She definitely takes great pride in her work and seems to enjoy a job because she recognizes she performs a service that she does with gladness. I would definitely recommend frequenting the bar and restaurant when she is working!!
###see you on the next trip

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hello Shonte,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I will be sure to share with the F&B team, especially Deyanira. She is a great team member and we are glad to have as part of our team.

Please come back and see us again soon.

All the best.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I hosted a small regional conference based on a colleagues experience and recommendation. Their team was extremely friendly and accommodating. Anything we needed they provided without hassle or question. Local food recommendations, setup etc. A huge plus was the free shuttle to/from BWI airport. Within easy riding distance was the Arundel Mills Mall which had more than enough food choices for a quick lunch. Specifically, Mamie was assigned to see to our needs and she was marvelous. The room was large and spacious, clean and fresh.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Jack,

Great to hear your conference went well. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. I will be sure to send your accolades to Mamie, she will be thrilled to hear, we value her highly.

All the best.