1,156 results
All reviews front desk arundel mills two bedroom suite omelet bwi airport great place to stay indoor pool minute drive very nice hotel live casino shuttle service excellent stay complimentary breakfast business center baltimore area waffles full kitchen
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We took advantage of a couple comped nights at Live Lofts recently. Since we'd never been, we didn't really know what to expect. It did not disappoint. We arrived early and were allowed to check in to our studio suite shortly thereafter. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Our suite was spacious, had everything we needed and was very quiet during the night. Our suite was sparkling clean and very comfortable. We did not have meals at the hotel, so I cannot rate the restaurant. For breakfast, we walked across the street to Dennys and had other meals at Maryland Live. The shuttle runs like clockwork and we found all the drivers to be both professional and friendly. Our stay was nice and we look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I have wonderful time @live lofts hotel , my french toast was off the chain , i enjoy every bit of my breakfast, verol you make my stay enjoyable and i will always stay at this hotel whenever i come back in town , keep up the good work young man one day it will pay off.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Deyanira provided me with first class customer service! I travel very often and that's from coast to coast but I have yet to find anyone with a more pleasant disposition or better attitude and personality than her. She definitely takes great pride in her work and seems to enjoy a job because she recognizes she performs a service that she does with gladness. I would definitely recommend frequenting the bar and restaurant when she is working!!
###see you on the next trip

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hello Shonte,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I will be sure to share with the F&B team, especially Deyanira. She is a great team member and we are glad to have as part of our team.

Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I hosted a small regional conference based on a colleagues experience and recommendation. Their team was extremely friendly and accommodating. Anything we needed they provided without hassle or question. Local food recommendations, setup etc. A huge plus was the free shuttle to/from BWI airport. Within easy riding distance was the Arundel Mills Mall which had more than enough food choices for a quick lunch. Specifically, Mamie was assigned to see to our needs and she was marvelous. The room was large and spacious, clean and fresh.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Jack,

Great to hear your conference went well. Please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. I will be sure to send your accolades to Mamie, she will be thrilled to hear, we value her highly.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for more than a hotel room, this is the place. We rented a two bedroom suite that included a living room and kitchen. 3 TV’s, 2 bathrooms, 2 private nice size bedrooms, basically full kitchen and a table all made for an extremely great stay. Don’t want to prepare your food or mix your drinks? Just hit the lobby for both.
The ladies were impressed with the decor (recent renovation I believe) and we all felt safe.
The Lofts are literally right down the street from the airport rental car facility. We landed, shuttled for a rental car and checked in minutes later.
We didn’t have a chance to go to the casino, but their shuttle was rolling. The staff were inviting, including the bellmen who stood outside most of time (additional eyes as your guests come and go adds to the security of your patrons).
All of this for about what you would have to pay for two separate hotel rooms. I consider this a good value. I do believe they have traditional rooms as well at a competitive rate.
Needless to say, this will be our spot for all future visits.

Trip type: Travelled with family

TJ

Extremely happy to hear of the wonderful time you had at Live! Lofts celebrating such a special birthday. How about coming back next year, we would love to host you.

Thanks again and Happy New Year.