“One Night Stay”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Tai Richardson and Flo at the front desk were amazing. The night manager Casey was just as polite and courteous. My credit card ended up being stolen somewhere on the day of Nov 1, I wasn't aware till November 3rd but they were excellent with service. They upgraded me, they showed me how to get the best from Maryland Live Casino and they were friendly, Hotel was clean, crisp, nice location, free parking. Cierra on the call center was also out of the ordinary very kind courteous and respectful. Except for theft of credit card which could of happened anywhere, this was a great experience and I will be back and I would highly recommend. Free non stop shuttle to BWI and Casino and anywhere you want to go in 5 mile radius

Room Tip: Casey the manager was great at upgrading
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will be sure to pass on your kind regards to the team, they will be thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with us.

All the best,

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We chose this hotel for the price and shuttle to the casino. We got a great price on the booking site I used.Stayed on Oct 24,2017 for 1 night.Overall, it was a great stay.The deluxe double queen room on 6th floor was nice and clean. Furniture was great quality,bed was comfy and bedding was excellent. Very clean and quiet on 6th floor.Front desk was extra friendly and helpful.Shuttle drivers extra promt and courteous.

Room Tip: 6th floor at last room extra quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello Cindy,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you were extremely comfortable staying with us and found the team to be friendly and helpful. We hope you decide to come back and stay with us in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The name of the hotel leads one to believe that the hotel will be up to par with a hotel associated with a casino, but, unfortunately, that is not the case. The rooms are average, although they do have two floors of renovated rooms. However, don't get too excited about the renovated rooms: I had a room block with the hotel for my wedding party and three days before my stay I specifically called and requested that the rooms in my block to be on renovated floors. The woman that I spoke with said that she would put it in the system and our request would be met upon arrival. Fast forward to arrival...despite my phone request days before, they did not have rooms available on the renovated floors. Eventually, after 30 minutes of discussing this with the front desk and great influence from a figure head of the company, we were able to get 2 out of our 5 rooms on the renovated floors, which was better but still upsetting since I had called and made this request. It's amazing how a staff's demeanor and the things they can do for you with some influence. My suggestion is to get any requests in writing since the staff is incompetent.

Further, I left something at the hotel and was unable to retrieve it until 2 weeks later and that process was awful. Despite fully explaining my situation on the phone with a staffer, they still remained confused and prolonged the process of finding my things. It took them 45 minutes for them to call me on the phone just to tell me the same thing I told them on our original phone call. The staff does not seem to be the brightest of the bunch.

As far as the renovated rooms go they were nice, nothing spectacular. We had a two bedroom suite and it was spacious. Good for what it was.

I would not stay at this hotel again due to their poor customer service and failure to meet the requests of guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I missed a connection in BWI and, faced with spending a night in the airport, I scrambled to find a room. Imagine my surprise at finding a room at a place very close to BWI, Live Lofts. It is associated with a nearby casino and has regular shuttles to BWI or the casino. The rooms are very nice and similar to a loft apartment. Mine had an efficiency kitchen (complete with oven, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker), a full size shower, lavatory, sitting room with couch and desk, and a king size bed. A shuttle took me back to the airport in the morning, fully rested, and very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Larry,

Thank you so much for the glowing review, glad we could make it all better for you.

We hope you come and stay with us again under better circumstances so you can fully relax.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Were forced to find a hotel due to a cancelled flight, missed connection, etc. Southwest Airlines would not retrieve our checked bag, so we had to stay at the hotel without any toiletries at all. Most hotels, virtually all hotels, offer at least a toothbrush in case you don't have one...well not this one. So, if you don't have your toiletries, don't expect any from them...not even any in their little canteen thing. Also, if you have an early flight the next morning...no breakfast for you! The shuttle did take us to the airport in the morning, but I tried to call and get the hotel shuttle the night that we arrived and I kept getting a recording. Left messages, but no one would ever call back either. Ended up having to take Uber to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family