1,143 results
All reviews front desk arundel mills two bedroom suite omelet great place to stay bwi airport indoor pool minute drive shuttle service complimentary breakfast excellent stay live casino very nice hotel business center baltimore area full kitchen free shuttle
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff/team at Live Lofts were awesome!!! They really go out of their way with their customer service. The room was great, bedding, pillows and most importantly the cleanliness! Thank you Live Lofts we will be back!!!

Room tip: Awesome the room we had was fantastic!!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the great review. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. We hope to see you back again soon at Live! Lofts.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Had a business stay recently at Live Lofts and must send kudos out to Casey at the Front Desk. Casey was extraordinary and really made the stay all that much better.

The room was comfortable, service staff were very friendly at helpful. Overall a decent stay.

Thank you again, Casey & Live Lofts!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

William,

Thank you so much for the great review. I will be sure to pass on this info to the team and of course Casey. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was comped two nights at the Live Lofts. Initially i was very excited for my free stay at the lofts. I figured I would take this opportunity to spend some time with my kids. I was supposed to check in at 3 pm, upon arrival i was told my room wasn't ready and I would have to wait until a double to be cleaned. The lady at the front desk was working by herself and didn't even tell me where to wait. I found a table off to the left and sat there. I watched a line form and the young lady was overwhelmed. After about 40 mins of waiting, I decided to go back to the front desk and there i stood unacknowledged. I let three more patrons go before I asked was my room ready. She checked me in with no apologies for my inconvenience. Once in the room I notice the refrigerator had food from the previous patrons.
Me and the kids decided to go swimming. The pool had a very cloudy look to it so i decided to forgo swimming. I did however get in the hot tub which had so much chlorine the my eyes had a minor burning sensation while sitting in it.
The very next day left at around 7 am and returned close to 5 pm to discover my room had not been cleaned. I went in the hallway and found the one person on the floor cleaning the rooms and asked for clean towel and wash rags. I ended up waiting about 30 mins for that. When she brought me the towels she asked did i need anything else, I stated well the room wasn't cleaned but urgently needed towels. She said ok here is the towels and I can mark this room off as done. If I had to pay for this room out of pocket I would have probably been more upset. The problem is the staff was not aware that my room was comped. As far as they knew I was a paying customer and to me the service was awful. The best part of my stay was the shuttle that takes you from the hotel to the casino/mall.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank naquashal

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay was not as enjoyable as anticipated. We will work on these areas of opportunity immediately. I hope you give us another chance and decide to stay again. Please feel free to contact me directly and i would be happy to make arrangements for you.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Our room was perfect. Two bedroom suite with a kitchen and two bathrooms. This allowed my children to enjoy themselves separate from my husband and I. The two bathrooms was very nice also. Upon checking in, there were some stains on the carpet, which we reported. Also the shower door has a gap in it when closed which allowed for water to escape from the shower and onto the floor. Not a big deal, we wiped it up, but something that needs to be fixed. The pool was great, seemed clean and the water was nice. There is a jacuzzi that was also an added positive! The one suggestion is to have runners from the pool area to the elevators. As much as you try, it is hard to dry completely off and not track water through the halls which is a danger to other guests. I found myself grabbing extra towels and following behind my children to wipe up the water that was dripping from their swimsuits. So I would suggest carpeting to keep things safe for everyonel. The location was excellent, right by the Arundel Mills mall, the casino, movie theater and all the restaurants you can imagine. Walmart nearby, donuts, Costco, if you forget something, these markets are close by. Full refrigerator, and stove. The kitchen was supplied with plates, silverware, pots and pans. Also very happy that the ice machine was fully functioning. Great stay, great location, great experience. Everything I could ask for. Would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

Room tip: The suites were awesome, roomy and quiet. The kitchenette was an added bonus.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am glad you and your family were able to enjoy yourselves at Live! Lofts. We look forward to hosting you and your family again in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Business, family trip , friends , this hotel has everything you will need like restaurant , pool, fitness room, free shuttles to the Live Casino leaving every 15 minutes . I will be here for 7 days and everything has been great , from the front of the house staff and the mananger welcoming the guest at night as they walk in....clean , friendly , great job all !

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alexander C

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for the glowing five star review. I will be sure to share with the team members. Please never hesitate to let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for choosing us.

All the best,