“Live! Lofts”
Review of Live! Lofts

Live! Lofts
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Business, family trip , friends , this hotel has everything you will need like restaurant , pool, fitness room, free shuttles to the Live Casino leaving every 15 minutes . I will be here for 7 days and everything has been great , from the front of the house staff and the mananger welcoming the guest at night as they walk in....clean , friendly , great job all !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for the glowing five star review. I will be sure to share with the team members. Please never hesitate to let us know how we can make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for choosing us.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed there for 4 nights after having back surgery. I live near by but could not do steps and a lot of moving around for a while. I was in a king studio suite with kitchen, living area and king sized bed. The hotel staff took the best care of me. If I called down for sour cream they took care of it immediately. I was slow to check out and they understood and gave me a little over late check out, Manager Ms. Sherri Berri personally brought me the room keys and the cart to carry my things to the room, Shiesha at the front desk even faxed some paperwork for me that was on a deadline.
I also would like to say that Anastasia and Richard Yesner at the MD Live Casino Desk located in the hotel lobby made it so that my promotional item (egg cooker) that was at the casino was picked up and given to my son for me as I couldn't go to pick it up myself.

These people went ABOVE and beyond to make my stay a calm, quiet healing one. Whenever I need a quick get away to them is where I will go no questions asked.

They are wonderful. Thanks to them again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Leslie W

Hello Leslie,

I am glad we were able to make you feel comfortable and at home while recovering. I will be sure to share with those particular team members you mentioned, they will be happy they made a difference. We have a great team here and it shows we truly care.

Once fully recovered, please come back and stay with us again.

All the best,

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Warning if booking for the Amenities!!! Looks like a good deal online for the perks that come with the rooms however don't be fooled by the descriptions on the website. The amenities are not exactly what is offered.The hot tub is not heated well, would better fit the description of a heated pool. The temperature was no where near the average temperture of a hot tub. Also the exercise room claims to offer tread meals, but the tread meals were out of order and didn't seem like they were going to be fixed anytime soon. When we explained this to the manager at the front desk they were happy to compensate for the broken exercise equipment with a free breakfast. However, I left disappointed because the whole reason I booked this place was to use the hot tub and tread meals.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We have brand new equipment arriving for the fitness center, state of the art pieces, treadmills and elliptical machines. I am sure you will enjoy them. The hot tub was just tested and is up to being at the appropriate temperature again.

Its unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations so we want to make it right. I apologize for this. Please reach out to me at your convenience. 443 577 2950.

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The hotel is close to the crabfest at Michaels in Glen Bernie, Also it's close to the casino. The hotel has a shuttle that runs 24 hours to take you to the casino and pick you up. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel has a party room that they rent out. The only thing I didn't like was that the incidental rate is $150.

Stayed: July 2017
Ken L, General Manager at Live! Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for reviewing Live! Lofts. I hope you enjoyed the crabfest last week in Glen Bernie. We hope you choose us again the next time you are in the area.

All the best.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We were there for one night and spent very little time in the room, but I can say that we had no problems at all. The staff we encountered were all polite and pleasant. The room was clean. The hotel in general was well kept. The price was very good. We will definitely stay here again if we ever do another trip!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Brock,

Thanks for taking the time to review Live! Lofts. Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and please do stay with us again the next time you are in the area. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team, they will be happy to hear.

All the best.