“Great Lunch”
Review of Nick's Airport Inn

Nick's Airport Inn
Ranked #15 of 288 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: For over 50 years, Nick's Airport Inn has been serving quality cuisine from scrumptious seafood to delectable desserts to vintage wines! Our phenomenal growth over the years attests to our reputation for serving the best of everything - choice meats and seafood, farm-fresh vegetables, and homemade breads. Our dishes are all made from scratch using the finest ingredients! Guests return time and again to enjoy a number of superb entrees like Nick's Famous Crab Cakes with jumbo lump crab and housemade tartar or the Sizzlin' Certified Black Angus N.Y. Strip Steak. Enjoy your meal in one of Airport Inn's ten elegantly appointed dining room including an atrium-enclosed piano bar. Our staff can also meet all of your party and catering needs with in-house facilities ready to accommodate parties from 10 people to 100! Call today to ask about our on- or off-site catering options. When you're looking for a superb dining experience for your special occasion or casual Friday night supper, join us at Nick's Airport Inn!
Reviewed 1 November 2016

The only downside to this restaurant was my uncertainty of its location, I felt that the signage could be improved. Didn't notice anything on the bldg itself. Once inside, it is great!! Service was spot on and our lunch was wonderful. Had a wonderful crab cake and a special of the house - seafood fontini. Excellent. Although it was a week day, disappointing that there weren't more patrons dining. They don't know what they are missing.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Okay. So maybe there are some really good restaurants in or near a few airports worldwide. Maybe....hmmm. Maybe there aren't. And if you concur, it's clear you haven't flown into Hagerstown, Maryland recently. some friends did, and they wound up eating at Nick's. "Try it," they said. "You won't believe it."

I didn't, nor did my wife.

We went there for lunch. It's not in the airport; next to it. My wife had the vaunted crab cakes. Wow! They were really good. I mean, REALLY good, and I've downed a lot of crab cakes in my time. I had a diet-conscious salad (too many crab cakes in my time) that was delicious, as was the soup. The atmosphere was fine; nicely done, if unremarkable. The presentation was good and the service could not have been better or friendlier.

We will be back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I dined here for our 5th anniversary dinner. It was our first experience at Nicks. The food was excellent--we had crab cakes, bacon wrapped scallops, and crab bisque-- and the service was very attentive. Would definitely recommend and we are looking forward to coming back.
Thanks!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We met familynher for lunch and a chance to catch up on family news.
Two of us ordered the Maryland Grilled Cheese, a grilled cheese with crab.
The bread was thick and toasted in butter, there was plenty of cheese and seemed to be a fair amt. of crab: BUT, it lacked any real big flavor- it needed some zip! Disappointing since Nicks is know for its crab. I should have stuck with my original intent and had a crab cake!

The tomato basil cup of soup that came along for the ride was good.
My husband had the vegan panini and said it was good.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Nicks has been around for a long time so that alone says that they must be doing something right. The food is good and the prices are reasonable for the quality of food that you are receiving. If you have time it is a good place to stop before you catch a flight.