“Pretty good food”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #96 of 296 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 21 February 2017

My husband and I went there for lunch after an appointment in Hagerstown. It was right as 12 noon and had to wait a few minutes for a table as it was a holiday (Presidents Day) and schools were out and some businesses so I guess it was busier for a weekday. We were seated within a reasonable time and waited on promptly. We both wanted the broasted chicken but were told this was not available until after 4 on weekdays but that they had the chicken fingers which were broasted as well so we opted for that instead. It came with 2 sides. I got the French fries which were not greasy but were kind of plain and boring since I usually only get fries in a steak house which are seasoned. These were typical frozen fries. Although not bad, I wish I would have chosen the mashed potatoes. I do not like coleslaw but they let me order a salad for only a 50 cent upcharge. The salad was really fresh and dressing was nice and thick. My husband got the coleslaw and said it was a little too much vinegar for him but that is just his preference. He has had better but he has also had worse. It also came with your choice of fresh rolls, biscuits or banana bread. We went with the rolls which were excellent. Warm rolls were excellent and she brought us each two of them. We had a 30% off coupon to use which saved us some money too. Good choice for our lunch and great service.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We had dinner at this restaurant. The portion sizes were very small and I had pot roast that had baby carrots dumped on top of it that were not even cooked with it. The bread was not very good and the server rushed us to order.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

bob evans have a nice menu and food is good and reasonable a good choice of places to eat I would recommend it

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Went with a large party, they were accomodating. The restaurant looks recently renovated so it was clean. Service was good. Food was good. Recommended for chain restaurant breakfast. I had biscuits, sausage links, and fruit.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

A friend and I met here for a morning chit chat and breakfast. The food was tasty when it arrived at our table....it did take a long time to arrive. (Not that we really cared as we were shooting the breeze.) The cinnamon supreme pancakes are really good and well worth the insane amount of calories and fat! My biggest complaint was the waitress....after she dropped the check on our table...she never returned. Even though I had already asked her for a cup of ice before we left. Luckily the guy behind the cash register took care of me.

Date of visit: August 2016