“We have a new place we love”

Gourmet Goat and GG's Martini Bar
Ranked #104 of 287 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive when we came in the front is a little small. But let me tell you the server Tiwan was amazingly friendly, Very attentive. We were celebrating a birthday they had a special cake just for us. Their martini were stellar. The Claudia is a must try. It's not in the menu but ask for it you will not regret it. Love this place will be back and soon. Thanks for the great night

1  Thank Samebeid

Reviewed 7 December 2015

My wife and her sister and husband went to the Gourmet Goat Saturday night. We have been there many times for the Friday night happy hour. Always have a fun time. Unforunately can't say the same for the food.
We arrived approx 6:00 and only 2 tables taken. This was a Saturday night when the local theater was holding an event and all the downtown restaurants should be full. Only 2 tables taken sent up an alarm. My wife and I ordered fish tacos and my brother-in-law had the roast beef special. He said it was the worst cut of beef he's ever been served. Our tacos were a poor excuse for a taco. First it was not the fish listed on the menu and shells so hard they broke apart at first bite. We both left some on our plates. I don't know if they've changed chefs but something needs to change. We very much enjoy Friday nights and would hate to see them close but we'll never order food there again.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We celebrated a friend's birthday here in April, 2015. I highly recommend the martinis and the steaks. Our food was excellent-not one complaint among four females.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

I was looking for a decent place for lunch and this restaurant was recommended so I tried it. Had the reuben which was really good, but can't imagine this place being a nightclub/martini bar!?? In my wildest imagination, I can't even get a visual because it looks like a deli! OK, let me go play some Barry White and light some candles and see if that gives me a better mindset! I'm just sayin.....

1  Thank romadaro
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Recently went for dinner and couldn't have been more disappointed. They have changed the menu to tapas with a few entrees. Steak special was well done when i asked for medium rare, salmon was very small portion and dry. I had been told that this place was going down hill but wanted to see for myself. Would have to agree, has the look of a restaurant that is on the verge of closing.