“ALL GOOD SEAFOOD”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #92 of 288 Restaurants in Hagerstown
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Been there several times and always good food and service. Place is normally packed . Wait time is usually short. Try to get there early on the weekends to miss the wait.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Great waitress, quick service, great food.
Wasn't very hungry, too late. So had soup, salad and iced tea. Husband has stuffed mushroom, great but very hot to touch. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Good food & service.The lobster was cooked to perfection and shrimp scampi was delicious. Wait time was good for a Friday night.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

One of many times I have attended this Red Lobster and I highly recommend! The food is delicious, the restaurant is clean, and the staff is friendly! Our waitress was Lida and she is always a joy! We request her everytime we visit this particular location for a reason! She's friendly, attentive, helpful, comical- yet professional, and an overall great time! By far one of my favorite Red Lobsters!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Tired to eat meat, I tried this restaurant. It is close to Homewood suites. Food was good. I tried the lobster. Service efficient. Prices in average.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK